Thread: Music subscription is continued in sansa clip plus after synchronizes

Music subscription is continued in sansa clip plus after synchronizes

In july 2010, I had purchased a sansa clip which is a 4GB black one. Actually since the purchase I have not heard the whole audio book instead I have heard only 2 or 3 tracks at most. I always get a message like this "synchronize to continue your music subscription” I have been using OverDrive Media Console to download books. I have 2 different libraries and I have downloaded books from different libraries. I have also downloaded these books on different pc’s. I have deleted & reloaded OverDrive Media Console. I am using windows media player 11 on all pc’s. I have also downloaded the books directly from OverDrive Media directely to the Sans Clip plus. I have then contacted the sandisk people to help but nothing was done by them. I have had sanso clip+ and sansa clip players before also but both got dead after sometime. I don’t know where is the problem? I think its with Sansa Clip+ 4gb, OverDrive Media Player or windows XP - Media Player. Any suggestions then please help.

Re: Music subscription is continued in sansa clip plus after synchronizes

I think the problem is in the license data. I think that Overdrive Media Console doesn’t have the license to transfer the book. I would suggest you to make sure that the portable device is the authorized one. The client on your computer must be able to read the SID or uid coded in the device. It is also possible that there is some issue with the MTP "pipeline" in your system. it is very sad that sandisk people also didn’t help you out. I would say that place a complaint on the website regarding this issue. I wuld suggest you to try to change the sansa clip + to mtp mode. For this go to the Settings > Syetem Settinge > USB Mode > MTP.

First I would suggest you to switch sansa to mtp mode. Then connect the sansa to the computer using usb. Make sure that it is in the mtp mode. Now you will have to reset registry for Sansa. For this go to Start >>Control Panel>>System>>Hardware>>Device Manager>>Portable Devices and then select Sansa clip +, then uninstall it and wait for 30 seconds. Then restart the computer and plug in the sansa clip +. After doing this, I would suggest you to try to start the OverDrive Media Console. And then download books from OverDrive Media Console to Sansa clip +

Sandisk players have been in news for a long time. It is not because of some new apps but it is the failure of sandisk. There have been many complaints regarding sandisk players. I think you know it better as you have already purchased 3 devices of sandisk. I don’t recommend people to go for sandisk players. sandisk are working on this issue and hopefully improve their product in future.