Thread: Screen flickers while scrolling in Motorola photon 4G

Screen flickers while scrolling in Motorola photon 4G

Recently I have purchased a Motorola photon 4g phone for myself. I like this phone very much and I always wanted to buy an android phone. My phone is working fine. Since few days I have been noticing this that whenever I am scrolling, the screen is flickering and the texts on the screen get blurred. I think this is very much annoying. I use D7 Google Reader in the night mode. I have stop scrolling, because till that I won’t be able to read any text properly. I want to know what could be the problem. Is there any fix available for this?

Re: Screen flickers while scrolling in Motorola photon 4G

I think you should try some other reader applications. I have never used d7 google reader so I would not like to comment much on this. I have read your query in the post very properly. I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with the phone instead it is the problem of the reader that you are using.

I think you should try to go for reader applications which are optimized for 4.3" QHD display that the photon has. I also have Motorola photon 4g mobile phone with me. I have installed and I have used many numbers of reader applications before. But I have never faced this issue before. My scrolling and text were all fine. I think trying different reader application should solve your issue. I hope it solves your problem but if it doesn’t then I think you should reply me back so that I can help you out with some other effective solutions. I think you should search on the internet also regarding this issue. You will find many forums regarding it and might guide you better.

I used to have drawer application in my phone. I have installed it and used to use it a lot. I also used to face similar kind of issue. Whenever I used to scroll, the text used to go blur and not allowing me to have a good view. I thought that this was the application issue but later I found out that the issue was related to my phone screen. I got a new phone later and never faced that issue again. I have bought a blackberry 9930 smartphone.

I think you should try to install the firmware of your phone once in the phone. There could be some bug that is creating this problem to you. Try to download the firmware for your phone from the internet and get it installed it in your phone. After installing just reboot your phone and try to use the d7 google reader once again. I hope this resolves the issue of yours. If it doesn’t resolve the issue then I think you should reply me back so that I can help you out much effectively.

I think you should try to install the firmware of your phone once in the phone. There could be some bug that is creating this problem to you. Try to download the firmware for your phone from the internet and get it installed it in your phone. After installing just reboot your phone and try to use the d7 google reader once again. I hope this resolves the issue of yours. If it doesn’t resolve the issue then I think you should reply me back so that I can help you out much effectively.

I think you should try to uninstall the d7 google reader from the phone. After uninstalling, install the application back again in your phone. Just see that whether you still getting the blurred screen while scrolling or not. I think this should work.

I think you should find some application from the android market. You can get some good applications where android market. Go to the official website and search for good applications.

I think there are some issues with your screen. But tell me that do you face this problem only with the google reader or you face the problem with all or some applications. I think you should mention all this in the next post so that I can help you more effectively. You can also contact the customer care to get some assistance. Call and ask them to guide you on this. They are sitting to help you. You can also visit the Motorola gallery and ask the expert to verify the problem. I think if you have some issue with the phone then they might give you a replacement or else they will repair the phone. If your phone is in the warranty period then I think it would be very good for you. You will have to pay nothing if the phone is in warranty period.

I think you should take your phone to the manufacturer from where you have got the phone.

Make sure that your reader is compatible with the phone’s operating system. I suspect that the reader is not compatible with the phone and that is why you are facing this issue. Search for the replacement of the reader and I am sure that it will work. But make sure that it is compatible with your phone.

Well I have gone through your query and I would like to say that please try to install the mouse drivers. I think that something could be related to the mouse. Try to install the drivers for the same and clean the mouse for some dust kind of thing. Sometimes it happens because of dust. I would also say that try to use other mouse. I hope you have a spare mouse present at home. If not then kindly get one and check whether it is mouse issue or of something else. I hope it works.