Thread: unable to video chat with google talk on motorola photon 4G

unable to video chat with google talk on motorola photon 4G

Hi, I own a Motorola photon 4G from last couple of days, and it is perfectly working but still there is some problem with some particular application. And one of them is the google talk, as whenever I try to video chat through that application I can’t find any such option for that.

I have tried so much to found that option but didn’t find any, is there any one having the same problem with their phone?

Need suggestion.

Re: unable to video chat with google talk on motorola photon 4G

Yeah you are right you actually there is some problem with the preloaded the version, thus you should try to delete the one that you have gotten with the firmware.

I have done the same thing as first of all I have deleted the previous version and downloaded it from the android market again and then installed, and now I am able to use the entire feature provided with the application.

We had expected the feature in the newer update. But still as the above user mentioned you should try to get the application again from the market rather than using the one which is actually installed in the phone.

Have you made perfect settings that is essential in order to do video chat? Thus according to me you should try to ensure that the settings are perfectly made or simply reconfigure it.

I have done the same thing as you have suggested me but still with the newer application as well I am not able to do video chat.

I think there could be some problem with the firmware, isn’t it?

I don’t know why you are having some problem with the mobile as I also having the same firmware but I am not having any such problem with that, and I think there is some problem with the firmware that you have installed in the mobile.

I think you should try to make sure that the application you have installed is perfectly working, or else you should try to update the firmware from the service center rather than doing on your own because the thing is like I have noticed that we use to get error with the version that we install, and since I have updated my phone from the gallery I am not having any such problem in that.