Thread: Motorola Photon 4G unable to charge sometimes

Motorola Photon 4G unable to charge sometimes

Hi , I have recently bought a newer mobile but it has very wired problem with the charging, and the most worst thing is like I am not getting whether there is some problem with the phone with their accessories.

Is there anyone having same problem with their mobile? Because this actually happens randomly, as I mean it happens sometimes only, and thus I am not able to figure out what could be the problem!

Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Motorola Photon 4G unable to charge sometimes

yeah you are right actually as there could be so many problem with the charging issue, thus according to me you should try to make sure that the accessories that you are using is working perfectly, you can try to charge your mobile with another charger so that you can simply figure out whether there is some problem with the charger you have currently, and along with this you can simply make use of another battery as well to ensure whether your charger is working perfectly or not!

And as you got any problem with any accessories you can make simple replacement of respective accessories.

I am agree with the above user as there could be some many problem with this issue, in other words there could be some problem with the hardware or might be with the software as well.

Thus according to me you should try with the software and then last try to test all the hardware. And with the software you can simply try to reset your phone’s firmware and see what happens, because this is the primary fix that you can apply in order to fix any such problems.

And let me tell you as there are too types of resetting, as one is the soft resetting the firmware and another one is hard resetting, I hope you must be aware.

(NOTE : It is always strongly recommended that you should try to make backup of all your important content before resetting the firmware)

I was also having the same problem with my phone and after such a effort I came to that there was some problem with the firmware I was currently using, and thus after updating it everything seemed fine.

Thus I know I hope you understand what you have to do. : P

See as the extent to I know Motorola devices are intended to work finest with proficient batteries. If you see a message on your display such as “Invalid Battery” or “Invalid Charger” or “Unable to Charge” you should carry below mentioned steps:

• Eliminate the battery and examine it to ratify that it bears a Motorola "Original Equipment" hologram;

• If you didn’t find any hologram that means the battery is not a qualified battery

• And if found a hologram, you should swap the battery and retry charging it

• If the message remains, contact a Motorola Authorized Service Center.

Are you using new batteries to your mobile?

Because let me tell you Newer batteries or batteries stored for a long time may take more time to charge.

you should always evade impairment to battery and mobile device. Do not take to pieces, open, bend, crush, distort, wound, scrap, or submerge the battery or mobile device.

Avoid tumbling the battery or mobile device, especially on a solid surface. If your battery or mobile device has been exposed to such damage, take it to a local service center before expending. Do not attempt to dwell it with an appliance or heat source, such as a hair dryer or microwave oven.

if suppose I found any such problem with the phone’s accessories then will it be replaceable? Because when I was going through the guide I haven’t seen any such topic concerning this issue. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

if you are having any such error while been through Battery Manager “force close” errors then you should try to do this.

Beneath such circumstances, pressing the battery icon below “Menu > Settings > Battery Manager” consequences in a forced close error.

A solution has been established for this and should eliminate the problem. It will be dispersed in a future software update. It is not essential to reappearance the device for service if you experience this specific performance until the Software update is available..

Exactly you are right actually as they didn’t mentioned any such issue, but let me tell you as they don’t mentioned issues rather some disclaimers and cautions.

And as per their recommendations you should always use of Motorola-branded batteries and chargers as the warranty does not cover impairment instigated by non-Motorola batteries and or chargers.

According to whenever we are pursuing any problem with the any phone the best way is to approach its gallery because they are supposed to help us from there. And if they are doing this they why to try the entire thing on us, even if we don’t know.

Thus if suppose you are still having problem with the charging you should visit their only. And as you have mentioned that you have bought the mobile very recently that means it should have warranty period remaining and thus you will get all the service for free and if there is need of replacement than that as well would not cost you anything.