Thread: Date and Time Widget not updating in Motorola Photon 4G

Date and Time Widget not updating in Motorola Photon 4G

I have notice this on my new Motorola Photon 4G when I plug it in for charging within 20 minutes my phone Date and Time Widget hanged it wait on yesterdays date and time until somehow it proper itself the next I cant find any ways to activate it All other clocks and calendars are correct. So can anyone suggest me what went wrong

re: Date and Time Widget not updating in Motorola Photon 4G

Did you rebooted your phone recently try so as to find if it starting or you have then uninstall the widget, and reinstall it

earlier I find out if things worked I am initial to doubt if there is setting which controls when a widget correspond to get information someplace that moreover I have altered or stop in somehow. I'm not certain if there is such a setting, which is why I am surprise. I also use the weather widget to observe temp etc. I observe that it is not update except I click it and open the app. after that it appear to accurate the view and the temp. if not it seems to stayed at one temp and does not update perhaps there be a parallel warning sign causing both to behave this way just guessing

Well can you check the time set up update from your carrier Settings, as date and all is set by the operator? You need to checked the Automatic box to be work

Re: Date and Time Widget not updating in Motorola Photon 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio1 View Post
    Well can you check the time set up update from your carrier Settings, as date and all is set by the operator? You need to checked the Automatic box to be work
    Sure. The Automatic box is checked for Use network-provided values .up to now the date and time widget is still freezing. All additional time and date features seem to be working okay.

Re: Date and Time Widget not updating in Motorola Photon 4G

Well I'm fresh to Android still I consider Task Manager is an App that can be used to shut back ground applications. Regretful11y I have for all time used Palm OS phones and have gone for Android now and I defiantly like it just need to become skilled at as I go.