Thread: Need help to find out WINDOWS XP drivers for Toshiba Satellite U500-17T Ducati

Need help to find out WINDOWS XP drivers for Toshiba Satellite U500-17T Ducati

Hello,
    Recently I buy new Toshiba Satellite U500-17T Ducati laptop and now I locate suitable windows XP driver for this laptop system. I decided to start installing process of Windows XP Pro Corporate SP3. When I try to start this task, it ask me about win xp driver for laptop. I need special process that helps me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need help to find out WINDOWS XP drivers for Toshiba Satellite U500-17T Ducati

You need to check the installation CD that you selected is properly work or not. This is necessary to fix your problem. Most of the time, it necessary to install windows xp compatible driver onto this laptop and then start installing OS process. You can also contact the official site of the laptop regarding this issue. Hence try such things and find out xp driver for your laptop.

Re: Need help to find out WINDOWS XP drivers for Toshiba Satellite U500-17T Ducati

You need to search this windows xp driver at official site of the Toshiba Europe. The expert person present onto that site help to you for fixing this issue. Hence try this simple process and check what result arrives onto it. Few other Toshiba sites also gives more information about it. few of the example is to be Toshiba asia, usa, uk as well as manual of your laptop gives you official link. You can use this link and download your win xp driver.

I also faced similar type of problem. Then I read one article that mentions more details about this issue. They suggest me to wait for the release of the windows xp drivers for Toshiba satellite U500-17T Ducati laptop. This will be beneficial for your laptop. Still there is not such laptop available. Still you can use default windows 7 OS. It works for your system without necessary to install any additional driver onto it.