Thread: iPhone 4S lose its charge even though it is plugged in for charging

iPhone 4S lose its charge even though it is plugged in for charging

I have recently bought a iPhone 4S and I have found a very strange problem with. I have found that when I am plugging it for charging and after it gets fully charged and if I still keep it plugged in then it starts loosing the charge slowly it was fine if it loses it after it gets unplugged from the charger but then I don’t understand that why is it sill loosing it charge even though it is connected to the charger. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: iPhone 4S lose its charge even though it is plugged in for charging

Even I have faced the same and I thought that this is not any kind of problem so I did not cared for the same and I got o know this when I had plugged my phone to the charging before sleeping and then when I got up I saw that the battery was at 95 percent even though it does not matter but then when I unplugged it and then plugged it again then it started the charging again and then charged it again and when I checked the same with my ipad then I found that it stays at 100 percent until the charger is plugged to it but I really think that this is not any kind of problem but then it can be some kind of unintended mistake but then I really wanted to know that is this a unintended feature or it is some kind of problem.

Re: iPhone 4S lose its charge even though it is plugged in for charging

My brother has also faced this but then as it is losing negligible battery so he is not having any problem with it but then I have found a solution for it and even you can try it out and check if it is making any difference to you all as well. Just go to Settings > General > Reset > and then just Reset all the Settings but if it does not work then you can also try out to erase All content and settings and then set it up as a new phone. Just check it out and let me know if it .is working for you or not. Best of luck.