Thread: T-Mobile G2x gingerbread ota coming soon

T-Mobile G2x gingerbread ota coming soon

Really very excited to see that the new update will be coming soon, so that’s what I am saying here. I know it has been announced from a very long time back may be 3-4 months back but the release date has still not been fixed I hope the developers are taking a look at this matter and they should come up with some remedy as soon as possible that’s what I think here. anyways what’s your views on this can you please tell me about it. do share some of your views here as possible so that we can have a good discussion about it over here, so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: T-Mobile G2x gingerbread ota coming soon

I have received the update what are you talking about, why are you starting this thread as now, I am not able to understand at all, that’s what I am saying here, it would have been much better if you could have told us about the next update then it will be better.

What are you saying I cannot believe you on this? that’s what I want to say here. if you have that proof of the update then take a snapshot and upload it over here. so that we can get the confirmation about the update. Well if the update has been officially released then it will be solving all of the issues that we get to see these days, that’s what I am saying here. so the problems related to the camera and the memory will be solved soon as if the update is released. I hope these might be not another rumnor that we are getting to hear. Hope so that will not be the case at all. one more important information for all those who all are claiming that they have received the update then post back their details over here as soon as possible that will be much better option I feel.

I am thinking that the update of which they are saying then it should not be the same as that of the update which the lg had given last month if t is that then that is not the ota update for the gingerbread users at all. most people here might be talking of that issue only that’s what I feel here. so do have a good look at the same that’s what I am saying here, in case if there is any confsuin then make sure that you clear it out the confusion here only that will be a much better option for you all guys. Please do it.

I have still not even received the ota update yet being a android user I m not at all in a rush to get the gingerbread that’s ok but I am very much desperate for the ota, so I want that only. The LG softwares and the drivers aint work well wit h all the machines and hence for me the last option is only the ota and nothing else. Hope you are unhderstandign what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all. so I hope android or the t mobile people are thinking over this and lets hope that the android 2.3 is released soon, that’s what I am hoping for.

I am a g2X user and belive me guys I had no problems with the G2x yet and yes it si a nice phone I don’t know why people keep criticizing the phone inspite of some important functionalities of the phone it does work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Su^Raj View Post
    I am a g2X user and belive me guys I had no problems with the G2x yet and yes it si a nice phone I don’t know why people keep criticizing the phone inspite of some important functionalities of the phone it does work well.
    For your information let me tell you that LG tool update is the same as OTA, what I feel is that the upgrade is a quite descent one and hence what I feel is that it would be a great thing to work out here that’s what I feel here. so you also check out for the updates with your phone and see if there is an update soon or not. If there is some lg update tool then do get it your phone will work good for sure.

Ok I have a specific question in my mind related to this so what I wantto ask is that will I be end up loosing all the applications during the update this is a very serious question that I am asking with you all. what do you all have to say about it please reply.

Yes of course you will be loosing the applications if you are going ahead with the update so what you will have to do is that take a back up and then restore it as soon as possible that’s what I think would be a better option for you. that’s what I want to say here. back up all the user applications and data up with titanium after having done that sync it with the dropbox that’s it. nothing much to do you will be getting the necessary ooptions there only, that’s what I am saying here.