Thread: why is it showing Sd card + sd card-ext instead of one large SD card in Motorola photon 4g

why is it showing Sd card + sd card-ext instead of one large SD card in Motorola photon 4g

Guys I have been thinking that why does this android phone doesn’t shows up one single big SD card instead of showing a Sd card + sd card-ext this is so boring out here I have been using the MP# player which was linux based and it has been handling this nicely can anyone tell me what am I missing out something very silly I hope you would be suggesting me something.

Re: why is it showing Sd card + sd card-ext instead of one large SD card in Motorola photon 4g

I have also used number of MP3, camera and all and I haven’t saw that any of the device has been showing up both the memories as one memory I don’t think that this is possible for all the device each of them has been based of different theory of reading the card so I think that they have been different among each other.

Re: why is it showing Sd card + sd card-ext instead of one large SD card in Motorola photon 4g

I don’t think that this can be a problem for you is it? What’s wrong in this if it is having been showing two cards is this to be unliked? This is really strange dear and all the applications protocols and the designs and all can’t be made according to single users like and dislike they have been thinking of having a differentiated view for the user and this is necessary so I think that this would be solving lots of the question regarding this and I would be hoping that you should stop thinking about all such stuffs which is actually not to be thought of.

When you have a habit of working with one memory card then this would be definitely frustrating I can understand that as you said that you have been using the mp3 and you had one memory been showed and you have been handy with that so you want the same to be in this but this is smart phone and they have been categorized on their bases.

This is nothing new and nor I think that there should be any problem regarding this to you, I have found number of android device which is having the same behavior. I wonder that this has been a problem with some of the users because this has been programmed for an ease and the comfort of the users. So that he can easily differentiate and know about it and this is a good deal to have a differentiated section in larger memories devices as 32GB or 64GB this amount of space is too much for phones and all so I think that it is really important that there should be a proper differentiation.