Thread: Motorola photon 4G not a practical global phone for business travelers.

Motorola photon 4G not a practical global phone for business travelers.

Hello guys I am a business man and I have been travelling number of parts of the world and that’s why I needed a phone which would be according to this requirement and then I found that Motorola Photon 4G has been developed on these circumstances and this was the reason why I bought the phone and after some days I started facing number of problem and now I think that this is not a practical global phone for business travelers. So I want you guys to share your views.

Re: Motorola photon 4G not a practical global phone for business travelers.

well I would surely support you and hundred percent vote to no its not a practical global phone for business travelers I won’t take any single problem in this phone because of what I have been thinking this I would only one thing that this phone is not a practical global phone for business travelers. Because of the number of problem it has been having the bugs it has been having has been the biggest reason because it always has some or the other problem which has been very irritating in all the way so this need to be solved if they want this phone to be there in market or this is not at all a good phone. Been a practical global phone for business travelers is a very far deal for this phone it needs to be what it has been meant to be and it should have the ability to do all those which it has been said to follow.

The main reason with me why I would also support you is the pre-paid GSM SIM card and other cards and all not working fine where it should be working ad it has been developed for that. And it hasn’t been successful in all such stuff like card and all and so I think that they are not at all a traveling phone.

I heard that they have been made to be used internationally with any local cards and all and just by unlocking it and the providers would be giving you the unlock key this is such a nicely feature and I think this would make this phone be on top I wonder that why people have been complaining about it I thought this phone has been working out nice and I think if it is having so many problem then the problem of the prize would be low down and I would be able to buy it and I am very hapy to see all the features.

what are you talking about my friend this phone has been having number of bad effect an so many problem that you would be very irritated we all have been making it clear that don’t go with this phone it has been a problem with many of them and you are saying you want to buy it. I know that this feature is exciting but it should work properly then the feature would be good but it never works.

I don’t know why it don’t work out with you guys it has been very fine with me and I am feeling a very nice feeling with this phone and I have been wondering why so many of you are having problem with this phone how many of you are unlucky with this phone and we have been lucky I think you guys need to update your phone and that would be solving all the problem. I have gone through the review for this phone and I have found number of people licking it and I am one of them I am not having any problem with this phone and I won’t be complaining about anything in this phone it has been very amazing I hope that the update would be there sooner and the problem would be solved.

It works fine if your network provider supports nicely it they which have been providing problem I am sure that everything would be solved in quite a few time there would be solutions with all the bugs.

Don’t know much about this phone haven’t bought it till now but according to what I have been gone through I am able to know that this is not a good phone and the review has been very bad and there have been lots of problem and I think that one of the updates have been launched and that itself has not been able to solved out the problem and I have also saw so many problems so I think that this mobile is having some of the big problems with it and that needs to be stop immediately and I have found many people’s saying that they would be giving back the phone as they would be back in as they have went to abroad and have been finding it very difficult to use.

Off course they would be they have been paying for something what that phone was said to be but after buying it people got to know about the problems they have been having. And the developers already know about all this now and they have been working hard over it.

I am one of those Motorola photon 4g user who has been thinking to replace it as I would be reaching my nation back I just bought it 2 week ago as the features of it were said to be as and I took it with me to abroad for my work and I have saw number of weird behavior about this and it has been very irritating and so I have been planning to replace it as soon as I would be back to my nation. It is not at all happening as it should be with me and I have been expecting.