Thread: LED light not working while charging Motorola Photon 4G

LED light not working while charging Motorola Photon 4G

Yesterday I have bought the brand new Motorola proton 4G and today when I kept my phone on charging I notice that the notification LED did not illuminate at the corner to let me know its charging. I don’t know what the problem is but can anyone here tell me is it something wrong with my phone setting like I need to change anything to get this feature active or is the some hardware issue that going to be fixed

re: LED light not working while charging Motorola Photon 4G

Similar problem here no led when charging if the phone is on. And if powers down and the phone is charging I get an led. And one more this is also annoying the phone plays a tone while the charging is full and this is irritating as it does repeatedly.

I have read this issue is with quite a number of Motorola proton user and was acknowledge by the support forum that engineers are working on this issue and it will be fixed pretty soon so you need no to be worried about that it will be fixed soon as a new arrival some time you tend to get that kind of problem just held your patience you will defiantly get the feed back

As per you issue the phone plays a tone while the charging is full is just a normal thing and if you had check the phone manuals you would be able to solve that issue . full charge notification can be turn off by changing the option in the sound setting

Quote Originally Posted by Odalis View Post
    I have read this issue is with quite a number of Motorola proton user and was acknowledge by the support forum that engineers are working on this issue and it will be fixed pretty soon so you need no to be worried about that it will be fixed soon as a new arrival some time you tend to get that kind of problem just held your patience you will defiantly get the feed back

As per you issue the phone plays a tone while the charging is full is just a normal thing and if you had check the phone manuals you would be able to solve that issue . full charge notification can be turn off by changing the option in the sound setting
    I can only have my patient for 30 days and I wish this matter will tackle and fixed before my 30 days or I would be forced to change my phone with another device

The LED on my phone pulsates while on the charging the phone with both through USB connection to my computer and direct connect to AC power. And it pulses at time of my screen display is turned off, but my phone is charging as I write with power on, display off and I have an LED pulsing

It’s a extremely tiny, green light situated to the right of the front camera lens

Re: LED light not working while charging Motorola Photon 4G

The LED just shows when the phone is off, not while turned on. If I turn my phone off and plug it in charging It proceed like it's booting but boots os an animated charging screen. The light is solid white when charging and solid green when fully charged. An d No pulsing at all no LED when phone is on.