Thread: Cannot download songs from Rhapsody with Sansa Clip

Cannot download songs from Rhapsody with Sansa Clip

I don’t know the reason for this but when I attempt to sync my 4GB clip with the Rhapsody and add the new songs then the Rhapsody says that it is downloading and transferring the songs to device but that do not makes any progress otherwise add any of the songs in the Clip. Is there someone with the same problem or In am the only one who is facing this. If someone of you have any idea regarding this then please let e know that. Thank you!!!

Re: Cannot download songs from Rhapsody with Sansa Clip

I would like to tell you that there are two things that are required for the Rhapsody to work and those are MTP mode for the UID and Secure Clock access and there is one ore that is functioning of the clock. I would like to tell you that the secure clock issue can be handling in many of the possible ways. There is one way that I am going to explain you with the hope that it will be helpful to you. First of all open the Rhapsody 4 client and after that connect the Clip. After that see the device as identified within the sources pane of client. If that says E: SANSA CLIP through a drive letter assigned then it indicates that the device is in MSC mode and in this case transfer is not probable for subscription tracks.

I am agree with the above post but if you see something similar to the Sansa Clip 4GB listed there then the device is in the MTP which is correct mode. If this is the case then you will have to simply right click on the device and then check if the Authorize / Deauthorize is in the option list or not. If you want then you can try by changing the deauthorizing and after that reauthorizing the device and transfer the track as of the music guide.

Here is one more way that you can try in this to see if this is helpful to you. Just follow the steps below and see if this works.
    1. First of all press and hold the ctrl + shift.
    2. Now take the mouse over the Sansa icon within the sources pane.
    3. Right click on device icon.
    4. Choose Reset Secure Clock from the list.

See if you can transfer the Rhapsody tracks to your device.

I have no suggestion right now as all the possible solutions ae already been given above but in case if these do not work for you then there is juist one thing that you can try for this and that is to reset the device. This is the last option for this. Just press and hold the power button for 30b seconds and it will reset all the things in that. See if that helps you in any manner.

I am not very sure about this but there is possibility that the problem is with the memory card that you are using with this. So all you have to do is remove the memory card and use some other card with the device. Check if this time also it is showing you the same problem.

Just contact the dealer for this issues and they are the only people who can help you in right direction to get you out of the issue. If this is under warranty then they will not charge you anything for this.