Thread: SanDisk Sansa Media Converter not working during adding videos

SanDisk Sansa Media Converter not working during adding videos

I have read helpful suggestions about solving this crashing problem on this SanDisk Sansa Media Converter on Sansa Fuze portable music player. I look this problem when I am trying to add some videos on this portable music player. Then it suddenly crashed and I won’t able to do any activity on it. I hope some experience user share his own experience. Then try is and hope that this will be solve your problem.

Re: SanDisk Sansa Media Converter not working during adding videos

You can use a proper upgrade task on it. This is the best thing that works most of the time for solving such problem.

I also apologies that this solution. Such problem arrives when the user make some unnecessary changes on it. In that case, you need to perform a proper upgrade task on it. This will be help to you for solving such kind of complicated problem. You can do this upgrade task using the windows or Mac or Linux system. This is the case that needs to activate the MSC type of mode on this portable music player. This mode helps to attach your device properly to this process. Then try this and hope that it would be help to you for solving such problem.

If this upgrade task will be not work on your system then you need to perform an reinstall the firmware task on it. This will be work to solve your problem.

I used Windows XP compatibility mode. This system has provided the opportunity to do this connectivity task with the windows XP computer system. Then you need to either perform an upgrade or the reinstall firmware task on it. Go to start menu click on RUN. Type in %appdata% and click OK. It helps to properly install the fresh copy of the firmware on it. This process restores the overall setting and removes any previous setting completely onto it.

The Sansa Media Converter application is available via the Sansa Firmware Updater. You may hesitate about choosing a video converter. You can also use an online option to download and install this software on your device. This software specially designed for the providing several features to this portable music player. Using this you can easily convert any video formats and play them on Sansa Fuze. Then try to reinstall this software. It solves your problem.

Does an iTunes movie work? This is the problem that can be gives such kind of problem. in that you need to check this iTunes software onto it. In this process, you need to perform with upgrade or reinstall task on it. This task works to solve your complicated problem.

I have faced the similar kind of problem. in that when I try to add some videos on this portable music player then this will be gives the freezes up or the crashing problem. Then I try to do the reinstall this iTunes software. Finally it works and it helps to solve such crashing problem. This I try and it works. I hope that it also help to you for solving your complicated problem.

First run this SanDisk Sansa Media Converter and then hit the Add Video option. It helps to add video files onto you Sansa fuze portable music player. Then read the manual of this software and check the proper process to do this task. It helps to solve your problem. the Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) or Mass Storage Class (MSC) transfer mode also works to fix such kind of problem. This mode connects your system to this device and then using different approach you can solve this problem. Try this and get the real performance of this software.

For more information you can visit the official site of this SanDisk Fuze portable music player. The other way is to be read the official article as well as read the manual of this software. This will be work to gather the information about this issue. Try this and locate the result of this problem.