Thread: Features to be included in next version of Motorola photon 4G

Features to be included in next version of Motorola photon 4G

Guys I think that this is an very nice phone and it is having so many nice features which has been very important and has been very interesting and so I having been thinking what the user of this phone or the other users have been thinking to have in the next version so please come up with your suggestions which would be making this phone more better.

Re: Features to be included in next version of Motorola photon 4G

Well the first thing I would be saying is that I am not at all with you that this is an nice phone which has many exiting features I think that this phone needs everything to come up with I think all the features of this phone has some or the other problem which is needed to be solved and this has been very troubling and very irritating phone. One of my friend has been using it i have found every application has some if the other problem so I would be saying that the next version need to fix the problem with all the features been existing first and then think about something else.

This is absolutely right while moving around for this topic of the Motorola photon I have readied so many problem and all the problem was with most of the application and so I too think that all the applications have been faulty and they need to be solved first.

I think that this is not for all of the user this problem has been faced by those users who have been continuously downloading stuffs from different sites and anything they have been downloading from random sights have been letting them download the virus with it and because of that there were so many problems which make this phone usage.

Personally can suggest some two or three of them and I would be thinking that those feature would be surely added to the new version and so what I would be saying is Wifi connectivity, google talk video chat and I am sure that if this would be there I would be really very happy with this and this would be very enjoyable.

1. Notification LED fixed.
    2. In-pocket detection fixed.
    These are the two problems which I needed to be solved because this has been very troubling and rest all of them has been a silly problem they can be bared but not this two problem so I would be thinking that this two problem should be solved or it would be very irritating and many of the people would be skipping this phone because of this problem. So the manufacturers need to solve this problem.

I won’t be supporting you if you would be saying that rest is all a silly program because there have been many application which are really very useful. Some part of these applications has been so irritating and many of the users have been trying to skip this phone just because of this entire problem so I don’t think that the developers need to think anything other than solving the existing trouble in their phone.

What I think is the first thing what they have to come up with the nice and better camera sound option and even their problem with the camera sound sometime needs to be solved. And there are multiple problem but I think what the developers have to focus on right now is the feature which is used by the users normally. Once all this problem would be solved then the developers can further think of going with the other problem because the features that has been used by the users normally needs to be solved first so that the user can use the phone properly and then the internal problems can be solved in the other version.

1. Improved memory management
    2. Auto Brightness fix
    3. Transition between 4g and 3g
    4. Stuttering audio
    5. Notification LED
    6. "Static" noise while playing music
    7. In-Pocket detection
    8. Camera shutter sound On/Off
    9. Auto volume based on background noise option.
    10. Sleep of Death
    This are the problem which needs to be solved and I am really looking for all the problems to be solved some of them has been faced by me and some of them has been faced by my friends and hi have been moving around to gather all the information about this and then gather them up over here.

What I can say about this is I think that the problem of the audio has to be solved because audio has been the most important thing these days in any of the phone band so I would be thinking that the audio problem really needs to be solved and once the audio problem would be solved then the user would be very happy.

The above posters have been to harsh for this phone I think that this phone has been a good phone but right now it is having some problem with its operating and I am sure that these problems would be solved sooner. But that’s true though if anyone has been paying for something he needs to get that to be satisfied and if the first impression would be bad then the review for that phone would be the worst always. I think that there are many nice feature and many exceptional features can be included in this phone but with that some of the problem has too be solved in the existing operating.