Thread: Motorola photon 4G having sleep of death

Motorola photon 4G having sleep of death

Hello friends I have found that the Motorola photon 4G having sleep of death I keep ma phone on alarm and then I am sleeping and I just oversleep when I wake up I found that the phone has been switched off and then I have to pull the battery and then the phone works whole day nicely and then when again when its kept in night in morning it is switched off what is this all about can anyone help me?

Re: Motorola photon 4G having sleep of death

Well there has been number of problem with this phone so can’t actually tell you what problem is this but as I have been hearing all about that this phone is having lots of bug which needs to be solved which has been creating number of issues for the user and has been very frustrating and one of this bug in the OS is the culprit for the sleep of death I think.

Don’t worry I am having this phone and I am not having any problem yet I think that this is a new phone so it has been behaving bit weird as many of the phone has the problem in the beginning don’t worry just keep using it and then see if this would be solved automatically and one more thing I would be saying is just try this few night just keep the battery away for whole night and then see if the problem is solved after that, I think the problem should be solved but don’t know what’s up with you your luck or bad luck with your phone.

I think you need to try the formatting of the SD card I am hoping that there are some bad sectors which has been troubling you, you need to remove all of them and then there would be no problem at all just try it out and I think that the problem would be solved.

I was having the same problem for many days until I found the best solution which do works and that solution is the same solution as of the solution which has been solving almost all the problem format your SD card and format your phone memory and then factory resetting and I am cent percent sure that the problem would be solved I think that there is some virus and this would be deleted and the problem would be solved just try it out and let us know if the problem is solved or no.

This problem has been with me too and it has been very irritating I took it to the service center after working hard over it I have tried all the tricks what I can but it wasn’t helpful so I took it to the service center and they helped me out they did something and the problem was solved so I think that this is really important to see deal with the service center guys for all such stuffs we are safe over there and would get a better deal always. So I would be suggesting you to go to them and ask them to help you out of this.