Thread: SanDisk Sansa Clip - How to make mp3 files out of mp4 files on iTunes using cds

SanDisk Sansa Clip - How to make mp3 files out of mp4 files on iTunes using cds

I am having trouble transferring songs to my view from my iTunes library! I want to use an ripped CD for the make an mp3 files out of mp4 files on iTunes. I try to do this task but it gives an problem. I don’t know why this happen. I tried to import the mp3 files which are on the mp4 format using the iTunes. Then it gives problem. if there is anyone do this task, then please share your own experience about this issue. Try this and hope that it works to solve your problem.

Re: SanDisk Sansa Clip - How to make mp3 files out of mp4 files on iTunes using cds

The same kind of problem I also faced then first I perform the downloading MP4 files on this portable music player. After finishing this process, I just selected a group of songs in iTunes, and right click on it. It shows an converted to mp3 option. I use it and it works to solve this problem.

Re: SanDisk Sansa Clip - How to make mp3 files out of mp4 files on iTunes using cds

You need a software tool to convert the protected M4P music to unprotected MP3. There are so many tools present over this for such kind of task but the most experience and helpful software tools are as the Share DRM Music. This is the converter tools that work to use such tools for solving this kind of problem. Then try this and check your complicated problem. this tools work really work that will be help to convert any DRM protected music files to MP3, WAV files. This is the best think that works to do this task.

The Sansa Clip is compatible with Macs, but if music is MP3 format then it will play just fine. Hence this process will be work to solve this problem. The Share DRM Music is an alternative option of the iTunes. You can also use any alternative tools other than this for solving such problem. Simple guide to learn how to convert the protected M4P files to unprotected MP3 files is also available. Use it and solve your problem.