Thread: Sansa clip +: Cannot get High setting for music volume

Sansa clip +: Cannot get High setting for music volume

I have recently updated the Sansa clip+ to the latest firmware version that is (01.02.09) and found that the volume level is might be very low to give the efficient sound. Other than this, I also found that it is giving me the release note as “Max volume level is lowered in Normal volume setting to comply with new European Union requirement”. I am not getting the high volume setting anywhere in this. Is this some bug or it is a feature of this. Please help me with this. Thank you so much in advance.

re: Sansa clip +: Cannot get High setting for music volume

I would like to tell you that this is the legal thing. You can make use of the option for 'reset factory settings' which is there in the system settings. When that asks you for the reason then you will have to select something other than Europe. I hope that this will be helpful for you.

I don’t know about others but I found that this is having great sound and numerous functions in one compact device are still not all the benefits of the Sansa Clip MP3 Player. In addition to sufficient storage capacity for up to 2,000 songs with superb sound quality of this 8 GB player, FM radio, long battery life, voice recordings and a memory card slot. And it makes it even more fun with the slotRadio TM or slotMusic card which is pre-loaded with songs can be used readily in the memory card slot of the player.

I think that the headphone that you are using is not proper and for that reason you are getting the issues like this. This is the first thing that you need to confirm in the cases like this. So try with some other headphone and see if that showing you the same problem.

Well, I also bought this player but the audio is not as tall as I saw that I wanted to shoot myself but I cannot do it. In short, the sound quality seems good is the volume that, although the maximum does not give the results I want. I do not know maybe I missed something in recent times and have started to produce readers whose volume does not increase much. Oh well anyway give me an explanation and maybe if you have the same player tell me if there is any possibility of solving the problem (or maybe it is a manufacturing defect).

I think that the Clip + has power to spare for music at a good volume. My degree did not lack the lower amplification. It is true that my RE0 without the help of push lacked my Sony thing but consider that they have high impedance.

There is possibility that reinstalling the latest firmware will solve the problem that you are facing. I have seen some of the similar cases where installing the latest firmware helps and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well. So do the update of the firmware and let us know that if this was helpful to you or not.

The Sansa Clip was one of the leading players in recent months: very cheap, it was to him a sound quality far superior to most other players with a particularly small size. Its successor, the Sansa Clip Plus is now there with the heavy task to do at least as well. The On / Off / Hold has been slightly modified, which is not bad. Otherwise, the controls are logical and easily accessible with closed eyes. The menu navigation is still logical; the firmware is obviously very inspired by the clip. The file transfer takes place is still in UMS, or MTP. We prefer the first, but since both are available. A reproach all the same, we would have appreciated a longer USB cable, for easy handling and, why not strap one for such a small player, even if it has a strong clip.

Re: Sansa clip +: Cannot get High setting for music volume

The volume control rocker is on the side of the unit. Truly however, this small chap puts out more than enough volume without anyone else present. To such an extent that the EU resolved it could probably be hindering to your hearing, so they founded a greatest level. In any case then, provided that you peruse the rest of this string you at present know that and the workaround on the off chance that you are influenced by it. The just different far to "pump it like a champ" could be to utilize a headphone amp. Be watchful however, listening misfortune happens steadily over the course of a few years, and you are able to never get it back

Re: Sansa clip +: Cannot get High setting for music volume

How it is safe to say that you are listening? Headphones connected to auto system/home framework and whatnot? My volume is OK w/earbuds but I should wrench it the considerable distance up when connecting it to the auto stereo. This is not surprising; I had the same issue when I claimed an ipod.