Thread: Firmware Update 01.02.15 for SanDisk Sansa Clip plus

Firmware Update 01.02.15 for SanDisk Sansa Clip plus

Last month I buy this SanDisk Sansa Clip plus music player and now I want to peroform the firmware update task on it. Can anybody explain me to do this task? Anything suitable for this would be appreciates.

Re: Firmware Update 01.02.15 for SanDisk Sansa Clip plus

There is an simple process available to do this task. In that first switch on the Clip plus music player and then navigate it to the setting menu. This menu describes lot of setting of this device. You can use the system Setting menu and then open the USB mode. This will be help to you for activate the MSC mode. This process help to you for providing the connectivity with the Mac or the Linux based system. Then you can perform the secure update task on it. This will be really work for performing the update firmware of this task within secure manner.

I also try this process for the update firmware task but for your kind of information this process works only in the Mac and the Linux system. If you can attach your device to the windows system then you need to simply perform an firmware download and the updater task.

Before doing anything download and the updater task on it you necessary to make sure that the battery of this device is to be 50% full. Then also check that firewall and other system protection strategy for this device. In this task you need to download the Firmware Update 01.02.15 zip file onto the computer system. Then use it and perform an root task on it. This will be work and finally you can do this update task on it. For the verification you can check the version on the info option of the system setting menu.

Unfortunately, the upgrade instructions were incomplete. I try this solution and when I look the several sites then most of the site restricts me to do this update task on it. Then I decided to take the help of official site. The link on that site helps me to do this task.

I also perform this updating task on this device. The reason behind that the Radio is noisy on this music player. This will be makes some unnecessary things on it and hence I decided to do this update firmware task on this device. Then I use the official link to do this task. They take very small charges but finally the music player works well and there had nothing work on it. This is the best thing that can be work for solving such kind of firmware problem.

There is an last option onto this update firmware process that can be help to choose the suitable language for this music player. Notice one thing that this firmware update file is available for the individual regions. Then select your region at the time of downloading this zip file. It helps you a lot.

The instructions should be more specific. I am a Mac user. Before reading this article I try to perform this device but it can’t work because I didn’t able to connect it with the Mac system. Then I read your post and active the MSC mode on it. This mode works on the music player and finally I was able to connect my device to the Mac system. Then the remaining process works simple. This process on the Mac system is mostly secure and it won’t give any kind of problem.