Thread: Maximum FLAC value playable on Sansa Clip+

Maximum FLAC value playable on Sansa Clip+

Friends, I have newly bought the FLAC 24bit 96kHz songs and I found that the clip+ is failed to read that at all. Can somebody tell me that what is the Maximum setting which I can get for the FLAC> Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

re: Maximum FLAC value playable on Sansa Clip+

I would like t tell you that 16 bit is OK for this and if you are using the 24-bit then that is not going to supported by the Sansa mp3 players. Even though, if you wish to use that then you will have to install the Rockbox which is the third party firmware.

However, you can but it is still not very stable and does not yet support all features. As soon as Rockbox is stable for FLAC would buy the iPod, 160GB is simply mal ne message. But until then, you have yourself well with Clip + cards and change must be satisfied. Or do you jump into cold water with an iPod and simply try on whether RB is already running to your satisfaction. Sonically, both are about on a level.

You will be only able to play the 16 bit and not more than that. The old MP3 player as always, remained at home as too bulky and with a size of 256MB compressed anyway, only a few favorite albums playable. And you really wanted to have noticed the news of the day! It's annoying and who travels a lot and not maneuver itself the vehicle through the traffic needs, knows the calming effect of favorite music: your eyes and shut down today but probably everyone has a portable music device has this, but not everyone is happy. The old device (too little memory, hardly knows formats, is slow in navigation) no longer meets their own standards (not phonetically otherwise by the operation). And since Apple indeed sold great products, but these are generally quite expensive and provided with various software coercion, the search was limited clear.

This is totally depending that how bad you wish to make use of the 24-bit FLAC files. From the things that I know, I can say that the just the dogs will be able to get the difference from those.

Re: Maximum FLAC value playable on Sansa Clip+

The clip feature is nice, but since the material is plastic and not really strong hold, I have the most players in his pants pocket. Since Apple offers much firmer and more stable solutions. Also, a pity that you cannot take it off. Anyone who wants can still get perfect silicone covers, there's usually for a few euros on eBay.

Re: Maximum FLAC value playable on Sansa Clip+

I am having the Sansa Clip+ 8GB and you might be euphoric to know that it plays FLAC indexes immaculately. A different all in all cool emphasize identified with the microSD opening is that it will join every last trace of the records from interior space and the microSD into one library. This denotes you don't need to run over to several partitioned areas to spot certain tunes.