Thread: Sansa Clip not working

Sansa Clip not working

I get this mp3 player yesterday and that worked well for one day but on very next day, I found that this was not working. I am sure that battery is fully charged. I have found on internet that there are many of the other users who are with the same problem but there was no solution that works well exactly. So I am posting this problem over here with the hope that someone will reply with some working solution for this. Please post your suggestion over here.

Re: Sansa Clip not working

You can try to reset that and see if that works for you or not. To do the reset, you will have to press and hold the power button for about 20 to 30 seconds and after that try to turn that on normally. Many of the time, it requires booting twice. So try with this and let us know that if it is helpful to you or not.

I can confirm that the Sansa Clip is recognized by some PC and not others even with xp SP3. I did as others have already said in the settings, go to USB mode and select MSC. There are three options: automatic recognition, MTP, MSC. I just bought my sansa and it was factory set to automatic and it worked on the first PC. But for the second, it did not work, and there walked the choice MSC (not MTP). It opens in the workplace. First PC does not appear when I plug in the second. Yet it has not been erased, I can listen. I thought that it had been reformatted, but that was not the case. This is really the strange device but Sandisk USB keys, supposedly intelligent, I usually they are not recognized through a quarter of computer. It's not a very reliable brand compatibility issue.

Below are the steps that ou can try in order to get this problem resolved.
    1. First of all, ensure that the player is completely charged.
    2. Connect the player to the PC.
    3. Make sure the computer detects the drive.
    4. If necessary, enable the MSC mode, and then connect the player to the computer.
    5. Leave the player connected for about 2 hours to charge.
    6. Unplug the computer's drive.
    7. Check if you can turn on the player.
    8. Reset the player if necessary.

I think that you will have to reset the device in order to get this solved. Below are the steps to do that.
    1. Slide the power up and hold it and about 20 seconds.
    2. Release the Power button when the device is stopped.
    3. Turn on the device.
    4. Download and install the program update Firmware Sansa.

There might be problem with the battery that is used in the Sansa Clip. Replacing that with the new one will resolve the problem. But if this is new and under warranty then I don’t think that you will have to do anything like this. All you have to do is just contact the dealer from where you bought this and they will resolve this for free as it is under warranty.

There is one USB core mode but that was useless for me. I would like to tell you that there is another USB mode that is permitting the MP3 to be recognized as mass storage device. It works for all sansa to hold and connect the USB by pressing the center button; the mode of storage mass is then activated.

I have a sansa e250 and I have the same v.2 mini-cd you, there is almost nothing in it, I'm supposed to have with the Sansa Media Converter but I download on the internet, there was not even with the CD, it works well me it's just that I am not able to put video and image as Sansa Media Converter does not detect my mp3, more, most of it in the settings, a USB option that I n 't! But if you say that even the music does not work then going to wear!!

Put a couple of tunes first and run it for a brief period of time. In the event that its fine, then put in all your different melodies. Attempt the firmware update also, but do it just when you're confident the player won't quit working again. BTW, is the memory totally full?