Thread: How is Photo Quality of Motorola Photon 4G

How is Photo Quality of Motorola Photon 4G

Hello friends, I want to ask you that the photo quality of the Motorola Photon 4G as I was planning to take the phone and some told me that it has the good camera in it, so I want from you that how the photo clarity or the quality after clicking the photo from the phone. So please suggest me that it is better to take or not to take the phone for the photo. Please give me your suggestion which will help me to take the phone. Thank you.

Re: How is Photo Quality of Motorola Photon 4G

The phone has a good quality and also has nice camera to click the photos, so I think you will be able to take good photos, so I would suggest you to go for it.

The phone is good and it has the 8 megapixel camera to click the photos and it is having the good quality to click the photos. So I would suggest you to go for it and I have also seen some of the friend used the phone and were getting great photos on to their phone, as I have seen the clarity of the photos and also it is damn good phone to use. If you take my suggestion I would suggest you to go and get the phone and start click some of the amazing photos of yours and also of the others. Hope the suggestion might help you and also you will be able to get the perfect phone for you. So get the phone for you.

It is having the 8 MP camera so you would be not getting any sort of the problem with the quality of the phone and also you will be able to get the good photo also.

Well my friend I have not use the phone for any outdoor pictures. And also I have not used any scene settings for click the pictures of the phone, but the pictures which are been captured have been a mixed bag. Some of the photos have been great, others photos are dark, grainy, fuzzy, or sometime combination. Well I am pretty sure that there is no image stabilizer for the phone. I have not yet heard any problem with my phone, and which makes it hard to know exactly the best when it takes the picture. Even there seems to be a little longer than expected lag between pushing a button and taking the picture. Well it is resulting in some of the blurry pictures of the phones.

The phone is good and also it the best to use and it has no problem with phone till now, so you can go and you also see the review of the phone on the internet mostly licked for the camera of the phone.

There is small problem with the phone, the phone is having the problem with the volume keys, but that is not the major issue till, as per the quality required so it is having the damn good and it is having good camera to capture the photos of the phone, so you can go for it and also you will be able to capture best moment or any of the scene you like to see. I will also suggest you the same to buy the phone.