Thread: Music quality to rip my Sansa clip

Music quality to rip my Sansa clip

Hello friends, I want to ask that which quality of music should I rip on to my music to put it to my Sansa clip, as per my knowledge I realize that the lower quality music will allow me to put more music onto the Sansa clip but the make thing I want to ask that it will does difference in sound quality on the Sansa clip. So please guys help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Music quality to rip my Sansa clip

I want to say that as you have said that the lower quality will be able to provide to add more and more files on to the Sansa clip, as the lower quality will be able to rip the music in the lesser size of the file and also you will be able to add more file on to it. As I have done the same as I have rip the music file and able to add more than file than I was adding the file with the high quality rip. So I want to as that if you rip in the lower quality then you are able to add 100 more songs or music if you have added 100 earlier, so if were able to add the 100 music file earlier then you will be able to add 200 file now with the low quality. The sound quality will be fine and it will fine in the system also.

Yes you will be able to add more music file on to the Sansa clip if you are ripping the music with lower quality then you will be able to have very little difference in the sound quality as per the original.

If you are willing to have a good sound quality then I would recommend you to not to rip the music on the lower and try to keep the same level as you are having in the system or somewhere else. If you want to have more music file on to the Sansa Clip then you can rip the music at the lower quality and you will be able to rip more music on to the Sansa clip. So the actual choice is upon you that what you want do and also which type of file you want in the clip such the lower sound or higher quality. I would suggest to not to rip and add until you want to.

I also agree with the above user and would tell you to have the original quality of the music in the phone rather ripping to the lower quality. The original will provide you better and also best sound quality during the time of the hearing.

I would say that the choice is been depended on you, if you want to have a good sound quality then I would suggest you to go for the original or try to rep the music at the higher bitrates, so that you will be able to get the good sound quality and also you will require more space in the Sansa Clip, if you want to hear more music then I would suggest you to rip the music at the lowest bitrates so that you will be able to get more music file onto the Sansa Clip and you will be able to hear more music also whenever you are out or listening at home. So the decision is to be made by you and the choice is always yours to get it. Hope the advice might help you.

I would suggest you for the lower quality as you will be able to get the choice to hear more music and also you will be able to have much difference of the sound quality as you were getting it.

You might be able to decide as the entire user have given their views and also some of them has given you advice to you so what to do and what not to do. So I will not tell anything else more and also will not suggest you anything as you will be able to decide by this time what to do and what not to do. So the final and best decision is always yours. Hope it will help you.

There is not much difference in the lower quality as per the comparison to the higher one, as I have done it and also not getting much difference with it.

Thank so much for all the advice and suggestion. Will go as per the suggestions.....

The best and the better choice are going for the original, as you will be not getting any disturbance in the sound also…..but the mind is you’re and also it depends on you to think, can’t force to take the decision which I am thinking.