Thread: FAT32 on SanDisk Sansa clip

FAT32 on SanDisk Sansa clip

Hello friends, I am having an audio device in the car and it need to be connect with the FAT32 device then only it play the songs from it. Otherwise it will be not connect to the device, so I want to ask that the SanDisk Sansa clip is having the FAT32 or not, as I am having it and want to connect with the car audio device, so if you people know anything thing then please let me know and if there are some other then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: FAT32 on SanDisk Sansa clip

I do not think you might face the problem with the SanDisk Sansa clip, as it is easily supported with the other device to play the music.

I think you do not have to worry about the FAT (file allocation table) file for the SanDisk Sansa clip. As per my knowledge and my thinking that the Sansa Clip should work with your car stereo once it is set to MSC (Mass Storage Class) or the MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) mode where as it will work as a regular storage device for your car audio or the stereo device. So you can check and see that it works for you or not. I hope it will work for you.

Well it will work and you do not need to have got the FAT 32 in the SanDisk Sansa clip and also you will be able to easily connect the device on the system.

I do not think there is need to add any type of the changes in the clip, as it is been made to be use and also it is been easily detected by any system of the world, so the question should not come in your mind to add the fat 32 into that and make some changes in that. I think that you have not try to made the attempt to connect the player with the car system, you should first try to connect the system, if is not connecting then you should try for the fat 32, until till then you should not try to made changes in that. So you better do it and try to work as it is. Take the advice and work on it, it is better for you.