Thread: Need Anti-glare Screen Protector for dell alienware M11x

Need Anti-glare Screen Protector for dell alienware M11x

I have bought a brand new Alienware M11x laptop for myself. I scratched the screen with a pen while working in office. I think the screen is scratched. Now I have come to know that I can’t do anything except that I can only now change the laptop. I don’t want to change the laptop as I have just got it. I am thinking of just protecting it so that nothing else happens again. So I am looking for an anti-glare screen protector for my M11x? I would like to know that which one would be good. Thank you in advance.

re: Need Anti-glare Screen Protector for dell alienware M11x

I would suggest you to go for A2G Anti-Glare Screen Protector from Green Onions Supply. This protector is designed for 11.6-inch Alienware M11x netbook computers. It very nicely covers the screen of M11x. Its Anti-Glare filter reduces glare with far less grainy distortion. Let me tell you that this protector is very slim. This protector uses silicone glue which enables easy attachment and re-application of the protector. This protector comes for around 30 dollars. It is quite worth buying. I have many friends having this protector and they say that it protects the screen very well. You can purchase is from any dell store or purchase it online. I would say that if you want to have it then visit amazon or ebay websites. There just look for this protector and purchase it. Sometimes these sites provide very nice offers. Just check if there are any offers or no.

I think you should check out the dell website once. You will find many options and compatibility over there. Select the one that suits and you want to buy. It is confirmed that the protector won’t be a faulty one. It would be genuine if you buy from the dell store itself.

Go for Kai Anti-Glare Screen Protector. I have this protector on my Alienware M11x. and let me tell you that it is really providing good precaution to my screen from scratches.

I have an hp laptop and I have Kai Anti-Glare Screen Protector. It is very nice. I had got it for some 10 dollars ebay. I think even you should go for this one for your Alienware M11x.

I would suggest you to try to go for targus. Visit the dell official website and look for it.