Thread: Is there any Hard Case for the Alienware M11x

Is there any Hard Case for the Alienware M11x

I have just know bought a M11x and i m not at all satisfied with the backpack which i have got free with it so i am willing to have a good and hard case for it as i carry it in my backpack which hardly have any padding and i often keep dropping it.So i am basically looking for heavy duty shock absorption material which can keep it safe and let me carry it without any worries.Is there any one who is aware of any good hard case? any suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

re: Is there any Hard Case for the Alienware M11x

Actually i am having a MacTruck from Radtech for my MBP and they have been making case for the 12" Powerbook you can check out there.I have found a no of good cases that fits well enough for my M11 very perfectly.I am using their product an have found it to be well satisfying and i think even you will find it the same too.

re: Is there any Hard Case for the Alienware M11x

I will refer you to get a rigid case called "Cool Bananas" you can just check them out they fit very well with a good space and comes with a good padding as well or else you can also keep "neoprene sleeve" as one of the choice in case you don't find the cool bananas to you interest.I am using the case from cool bananas since three weeks and it still seems to be the same,well and good.

Re: Is there any Hard Case for the Alienware M11x

I will suggest you to go with the 12" sumo sleeve it really comes with so much of good things it has so much of protective padding and it is 1.5 inches thick as well and the last it is cheap if you check the same type of other backpack in any market.I have came across cool bananas as well but i haven't find any good padding on it and i don't even think that your m11x will fit in with a ease.sumo sleeve might be the thing you are looking for so just check it out.

Re: Is there any Hard Case for the Alienware M11x

I have bought a "Sumo sleve" for my self so i will just like to share it with you in short,what i have noticed is that The case is quite compact so i think it will probably fit in any pack as well and The handle just folds making it even smaller.I was in a bit hurry so i got it and its quiet worth but i still wish that i would have got some discount on it but trust me The 12 is the one that really fits the machine perfectly i am very well satisfied with this so even i will suggest you to go for it