Thread: Which one better among alienware Nebula Red, alienware Cosmic Black and alienware Lunar Shadow?

Which one better among alienware Nebula Red, alienware Cosmic Black and alienware Lunar Shadow?

I have got my salary last week and so I am planning to purchase a new laptop. I am looking to buy a dell alienware m11x laptop. I have researched on this laptop a lot so finally I decided that I will purchase this one only. But I am not sure which exactly. I have Nebula Red, Cosmic Black and Lunar Shadow in my mind but still I am not sure for which one I should go? I just want to go for the best one. Kindly anybody suggest me the best among these. Thank you

re: Which one better among alienware Nebula Red, alienware Cosmic Black and alienware Lunar Shadow?

I would suggest you to go for space black one. I think that really looks very great. It will suit very well with any AlienFX theme you set.

re: Which one better among alienware Nebula Red, alienware Cosmic Black and alienware Lunar Shadow?

I think that you should go for the nebula red. I am saying this because I have red. My theme matches the color very well. But this is because I have decided to keep the red alienfx theme for permanent. I would also mention this that if you go for the nebula red then you can keep the alienfx theme green. It would look very nice. So you have to decide which theme you are going to put. All the best

I would suggest you to go for the cosmic black. The reason I am telling you to go for cosmic black is because if you see the palmrest, back and all then you will find that all are black. Cosmic black looks more professional as compared to the others that you have mentioned.

Well it is all your choice. What you like that you can purchase. Everyone is going to have their own perception regarding this. You just have a look on all of them and make it by yourself. Personally speaking I would go for the silver one as silver is my favorite color.

I would not recommend you the black one. My friend has the black one and I have always noticed that fingerprints remain on the palm rest, which really looks bad. If you compare others than I should say that silver one shows the least fingerprint mark. Even in red, you will not see many marks

Red is good but you cannot have if working permanently. Red color is very dark and I think you would get bored of it. I think you should go between Cosmic Black and Lunar Shadow.

Well it depends on person to person. I would suggest you to just check in the dell stores.