Thread: T-Mobile update tool does not support Mac users and GB update

T-Mobile update tool does not support Mac users and GB update

I never gained the OTA and the LG upgrade tool tries not to support Macs so what would I be able to do? Would I be able to head over to a T-Mobile store and inch toward getting updated? I not have a PC in reality I have never utilized one-just Macs, so will T-mobile bail me around here? By the way my G2X is all in all excellent with the exception of for the reboots! What might be finished to overcome it?

Re: T-Mobile update tool does not support Mac users and GB update

As far as I am concerned some T-mobile stores have the updates on SD cards. So I could call your nearby T-mobile stores and see if they have them.

I headed off to my nearby t-mobile store-a veritable one, they are useless there anyway. Following describing I make a point not to have a PC-I work in photography-nobody I know has a PC. They declared the LG device was my just alternative so admitting that I possess no PC and cannot get one-they stated my just choice is the LG device. I’m calling t-mobile support and getting a GB trade if they can’t do it in store.

I was considering more of a system called Crossover Impersonator. You would be able to download the trial form and see provided that it will work for you and finish what you require. Additionally you don't require a Windows authorize.

This situation moreover has an association with individuals who DO have a PC, but additionally got stayed with a refurbs G2X. So you are not apart from everyone else, in your outrage and nauseate. The LG tool blocks revamp. I called T-mobile 2 weeks back, and asked regarding my OTA. He stated the update was still animated, and I'd get my redesign within a week. I've attempted taking my phone into a corporate store, and they would be unable to help me either in light of the fact that they didn't have a PC.

I hold the same situation. I have a Mac and wouldn't be able to update to gingerbread and I never appropriated my OTA update. Client Care told me to take it to a T Mobile store and they would be unable to do the update either. Now they are sending me a revamped phone. I believe that every last trace of the refurbs could not venture to get the upgrade for some explanation being as how I was playing around with the G2X in the store and it was equipped to update to gingerbread but my phone would be able to not. I ought to be getting a different phone tomorrow confidently with gingerbread at present on it.

Yes they are sending me a repaired phone I conjecture. I took it to the store since client mind told me that the store can do the upgrade. He attempted to establish gingerbread on my phone but it wouldn't work so he actually requested me a different one. I haven't gotten it yet but confidently either it has gingerbread on it or I can upgrade it. And then no I didn't need to pay $20 warranty reinstatement fee.

I imagined that $20 expense was BS. They were all in all resolved about it. Not a great gameplan to treat a late client, I speculate they don’t regard that I’m under contract. Not astounded with t-mobile customer service from my encounters.

I don’t see why the t mobile store would be unable to do the update for you. They have memory cards with gingerbread on them and they can download the upgrade to your phone. Each archive that I headed off to declared they were getting the memory cards. Anyhow if that doesn't work I could get back to and intimidate to switch bearers or call the BBB. I caught calling the BBB, someone from the corporate office will contact you and attempt to resolution the situation. Individuals that have completed that more often than not got an entire special phone.

I possess the same issue. T-mobile stores tell me to call customer service, customer service tells me to head off to the LG locale for the download, in spite of me telling them that I have a MAC and it is just for PC's. T-mobile stores tell me that I ought to then contact client utility and ask for a trade for the revamped g2x that is out with the update on it even now for an expense. I attempt this, and customer service laughs and tells me I could in all probability get the same phone anyway, and that it isn't worth the charge. At last, someone told me I had to hold up for the wireless transmissions update, but they are just sending it out 1000 individuals during that timeframe. It's been following May. I could not venture to utilize this darn phone in my house-it won't work. It drops calls, and afterward comprehensively close off. It drives me dismal. T-mobile irrevocably put an appeal for utility on this phone, but I'm not positive that will serve a useful purpose.

I accepted my swap phone the alternate day and yes it at present had gingerbread on it.