Thread: How to add games/applications to whitelist in Nvidia Optimus

How to add games/applications to whitelist in Nvidia Optimus

Hello friends I am using Alienware M11x laptop and in my laptop I have windows installed. I want to know how to add games and applications in whitelist in Nvidia Optimus geature. please reply me as soon as possible so that I can play the games in high video performance mode.

Re: How to add games/applications to whitelist in Nvidia Optimus

I have gone through your query and to add the games/applications to whitelist in Nvidia Optimus feature you have to follow these steps. First you have to open the Nvidia control panel in your laptop and after that you have to click on the manage 3D setting option which you will find on the left pane and after that you have to click on the program setting tab. now after clicking on the program setting tab you have to click on the add button. after clicking on the add button you have to open you r game or application directory which you want toad and aftr opening that you have to add the launching file of that game or application and after t that select Ok. now after that you have to click on the apply.

After doing that you have to select the High performance NVIDIA processor from the select the preferred graphic processor drop down list and click on the apply. Now after that you have to click on the view option and then select the Add Run with graphic processor option to context menu and close the nvidia control panel.

After that you have to right click on the file which you have added in the whitelist and then select the run with graphic processor option and after that you have to select the high performance Nvidia processor option.

Well after referring you solution I have done same steps and added the game in to white list and after that when I click on the apply at that time I get error. please tell me how to fix this issue?

If you are getting problem with Nvidia control panel while adding applications to white list then you need to reinstall the Nvidia control panel and after that your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know.