Thread: WoW is Performance poor with alienware M11x

WoW is Performance poor with alienware M11x

I am using Alienware M11x laptop and I have windows Vista operating system in my laptop. I have recently installed World of Warcraft game in my laptop and after installing World of Warcraft when I start playing game at that time I have noticed that graphics are very poor and I sometimes game also freezes in my laptop. now please tell me how to solve this issue?

Re: WoW is Performance poor with alienware M11x

Is this happen with World of Warcraft game only or this problem is coming while playing another game also. if you are facing the same problem with any other game also then I think the problem is with graphic drivers and if the problem is coming with this game only then reinstall the game and then let me know what the result is.

yes I think problem is regarding your graphic drivers only and that is why I will suggest you that first you have to uninstall the graphic drivers completely from your laptop and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to reboot your laptop. after rebooting the laptop you have to download the Ccleaner in your laptop and after that you have to install the Ccleaner and clean the laptop with the help of the Ccleaner. after running the Ccleaner you have to insert the Deriver CD in your laptop and after inserting the drivers CD you have to install the graphic drivers again in your laptop and after installing the graphic drivers you have to start the World of Warcraft again and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the drivers you will get proper graphics while playing World of Warcraft game in your laptop. try this solution and your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the graphic drivers also then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by updating the graphic drivers of your laptop and after updating the graphic drivers you will not get any problem.

If you want to download the updated drivers then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after that install it in your laptop.

I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic drivers from my laptop and after that installing the graphic drivers again also I was getting the same issue. now after that I have also downloaded the latest drivers from your given download link and then I have installed that drivers in my laptop and after installing that also I get the same problem. now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Well if the reinstalling the drivers and updating the drivers didn’t helped you to solve this issue then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by uninstalling the World of Warcraft game from your laptop and after that installing in your laptop again and after reinstalling the World of Warcraft game you will not get any issue.