Thread: Game freezes and crashes in alienware m11x

Game freezes and crashes in alienware m11x

Hello friends I am facing problem with Alienware m11x laptop. In my laptop whenever I try to play any game at that time it gets crashes immediately after launching it. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Game freezes and crashes in alienware m11x

First thing I will suggest you try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your laptop and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your laptop then I will suggest you to try to fix this issue by updating the graphic drivers and after updating the graphic drivers you will not get any problem in your laptop. if you want to update the graphic drivers then you have to first download the updated drivers installation file form the internet and after downloading the drivers you have to install that in your laptop and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

you have to also make sure that that you have installed the updated Direct X in your laptop because some time Direct X can also cause this type of issue. if you have installed old version of the Direct x in your laptop then first download the updated version of the direct X and then install it in your laptop and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

there was similar problem occurred in my laptop and after that I have tried so many solution but after that also I was getting the same problem and then I have repaired my operating system in my laptop and after repairing the operating system my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.

After updating the graphic drivers when I have tried to run the game at that time at that time I didn’t get any issue. First when I tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers and after that when I play the game at that time I get same problem and after that I have read your solution and update the drivers and install it in my system. Thank you.