Thread: Nokia C6-00 OS update

Nokia C6-00 OS update

Is Nokia planning to absolution an OS update for C6-00, so that it at atomic comes afterpiece to symbian^3? Does Nokia absolutely yield the feedbacks seriously? Please do this; anybody who has C6-00 wants an amend to its OS. C6-01 has symbian^3, and it sustains HD and 3D gaming; why not Nokia C6-00 then? Anyone have any kind of hints about this or anyone have any idea why nokia do this? Please let me know if anyone has any idea about this.

Re: Nokia C6-00 OS update

Why doesn't Nokia releases an OS amend for C6-00? Why there is so abundant animosity between C6-00 and C6-01? Shouldn't Nokia have release C6-00 with symbian^3 in its place of absolution addition agnate handset differing just by the amount '01'? Because of the OS difference, 3D dispatch is not accurate by C6-00! It is absolutely disheartening for me and all those who accept spent money on C6-00! What was the charge to do this? Really, it was not accepted and it should not be done.

S3 needs hardware dispatch which the C6-00 cannot provide. C6-00 chip and memory are as well not up to active S3. Trying to get a C6 active S3 would be like me digging out my old 388 and assured it to run windows 7. C6-00 is about active an OS at the end of its lifespan and whilst there may be added upgrades to advance achievement and conceivably accompany an S3 attending and some appearance to the UI it's never going to appear abutting to the performance of a 6-01.

Anyone with a little bit of ability on mobile OS would know that there is no way C6-00 are able of active Symbian^3. However, I do wish that Nokia arrange the Symbian^1 acquaintance on recent phone appealing abundant like what they did on Symbian^3 phone. When there is update, all of the phone with the aforementioned OS will accept the similar update. I would wish that all current Nokia Symbian^1 phone such as the N97 brothers, 5230, 5530 and for abiding the C6-00 would accept update that accomplish it appealing abundant the similar as the latest Nokia C5-03 which has a rather well individual tap UI and appealing the whole thing polish.

I know it can't support symbian^3 OS, what I wish to say is that. "Nokia should release an upgrade that could as a minimum give it a symbian^3 seem and a few new features" And it should be done, Nokia can't act hurriedly with a lovely mobile like C6-00. Please Nokia do have seemed at this! I as well demand the planners and donors to have a look at this trouble. Again I recur and clarify: "I know C6-00 can't support symbian^3 OS because of its hardware arrangement but what I wish to say is that, Nokia should release an upgrade that could as a minimum give it a symbian^3 look and a few new features".

You are just going to have to be enduring like everyone else who waits for updates that’s the way it is and will all the time be nokia can’t jump ship just to suit you possibly you might be superior of contacting nokia straight where you will get the similar reply updates are released while organized updates vary by region and product code if your device is recognized you may have to wait longer. So understand please be enduring and wait.

I require a few help about updating my phone software using Nokia Ovi Suite (v3.1.0.91). Ovi update was doing well but it's not letting me update my Nokia C6. It provides error: 12017 (couldn't discover it). I attempted updating my phone software using the Nokia Software Updater too, but it was of no help. It presents me "Configuration Error". I went through their support/help alternatives, similar result, not anything productive.

question Re: Nokia C6-00 OS update

hie guys i am having a problem with ma c6-00 thing is i forgot the lock code now i cant use the phone i even tried the hard reset but it keeps on asking for the lock code and i dont know how to put in that code

Quote Originally Posted by roi boss View Post
    hie guys i am having a problem with ma c6-00 thing is i forgot the lock code now i cant use the phone i even tried the hard reset but it keeps on asking for the lock code and i dont know how to put in that code
    Well, If you have forgetten the code and your device is locked, your device will require additional service. Additional charges may apply, and all the personal data in your device may be deleted. For more information, contact a Nokia Care Point or your device dealer. Other than that the device cannot be unlocked with the proper lock code.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's