Thread: Dell Alienware M14x or Alienware M18x Laptop

Dell Alienware M14x or Alienware M18x Laptop

Hello friends, as I am stuck with the two Dell Alienware laptops, as I am able to decide that which one I should buy. I am stuck with the Dell Alienware m14x and Dell Alienware m18x. And I m hoping form you guys to help me that which would be the best to keep for a long time usage, as I am thinking to purchase before October20. Even I have plan to upgrade the RAM up to 8GB and also to get an SSD for either one of the laptop’s, as I have decided to get and it will be the windows 7 ultimate / home. As I know that the M14x is more using as portable while the m18x is a more using it at home. So please suggest for which I should I go. Thank you.

Re: Dell Alienware M14x or Alienware M18x Laptop

I would rather say you to go to middle of the both of the laptops and get a Dell Alienware m17x, but if you want to select anyone from the both then I will refer to the Dell Alienware m18x. So you can think and buy the best.

I would recommend you to go foe the Dell Alienware M18X if you do some of the heavy duty tasks, but especially for you I think that you would need to have the Dell Alienware M14X, as the Dell Alienware M11X already gives a good show rate and also the Dell Alienware M14X will increase the performance and also has a good battery life. The Dell Alienware M18X will be huge blocks if you plan on to carry with it in your daily life. As I disagree with the above users, if you plan to carry it the whole day. The final decision will upon you and you can decide as per the usage of yours.

I would suggest you to go with the Dell Alienware M18x. It is about 1k more than the Dell Alienware M14x, but it is worth to get it. Well it is having more GPU power and better build quality then the Dell Alienware M14x.

Actually both are good and also the best to use, if you want to use for the outdoor purpose than you should go for the Dell Alienware M14x if you want to use in the indoor and you can go for the Dell Alienware M18x, but if you want to use for the both the purpose then I would refer you to go for the Dell Alienware M17x, as it is supported for the indoor as well the outdoor. So the final decision would be of yours and the final and the best laptop will be yours, so make the perfect decision and take the best which is suitable as per the need of yours. Hope the suggestion will help you.