Thread: Installation Problems in AlienFX

Installation Problems in AlienFX

I have format my Laptop, I have install all the driver, but when i start to install the command center, it start showing problems so I try to again install it but fail to do that, so one of my friends came and install that application, but still it not working properly, why such problems occurs I don’t have any ideas about that, so if you guys have any kinds of information what is the real problems or error then please suggest me to correct that problems your suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Installation Problems in AlienFX

I have the simple and common solution for these problems. so If you are familiar with the battery discharging tricks then performed that hope it works for you , or just go to the themes and delete the current themes, and after that go to the advanced option and create a new themes and then restart your system may it leads to overcome the issue.

There is one suggestion for you people who are using Command Center on their Alienware M15x or any other dell system. If you are using the latest version of Command Center in your System then doesn’t try to go back for the older version controlled in the Resource DVD that was shipped with your system. If you have uninstall Command Center and then reinstall must be alert to not make use of the Resource DVD or an older version of CC to reinstall Command Center, as firmware on your system board may perhaps become corrupted.

Make the use of AlienFX installer which be downloaded from their Support Area. Click on the sales invoice to access all the accessible drivers for the equivalent system. Now extract the content of the zip files, downloaded previously in to temporal folder. Now open to view the content of the temporary folder. Inside that folder look to the Setup.exe file and double click on it, which will launch the installation program. Click OK to launch the Setup Wizard. Accept the License Agreement, and click the Next and se3lect the installation folder by clicking on to the browse button. This is the simple step to downloads the Command Center for your Dell.

AlienFX software controls the lighting feature on Alienware. According to my experience I have still not seen that problems, according to me that problems can be handled by processor. Reset the BIOS by clearing the CMOS, Also try uninstalling Nvidia Performance application and erase all profiles. Restart and attempt to reinstalling the application.

I believe it's some variety of BIOS signature that Dell build in to each and every one of its systems that prevents a few Dell software, including any OS it supplies, starting installing let alone running on any non-Dell system.