Thread: Only one speaker is working in T-MOBILE G2X

Only one speaker is working in T-MOBILE G2X

I have just bought a G2X few days ago and i think something is going wrong with the speakers as i have experienced that there two speaker but the sound is coming only from one of them and that too in a low quality.I don't know whether my speakers are not working properly or there is just some settings that i have to change or this phone is just designed like that only. I haven't got any answer regarding this problem,is there any one who have experienced the same problem an have an idea about solving the same.Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Only one speaker is working in T-MOBILE G2X

I am using the same phone actually one of the speaker is actually playing loud and good if you play the music using the Micro sd card on any mp3 format but you have to keep in mind that you enable the DTS in the music player.I have not came around the low quality sound from the phone as streaming is by default adjusted to one quality when you are playing songs or whatever from your speaker.You can use a good brand of headphone to enjoy the music i do the same rather than playing it on speaker most of the time

I think even i have the same problem with my G2x but a bit different as my speaker plays a very loud which and great sound rather than playing a low sound but even i think that the sound comes only from the right speaker and not from the other,my friend suggested me that one of my speaker would have been damaged and i am assuming the same because when i cover the right speaker the sound gets changed a bit the same doesn't goes with the other.You too must be having the same problem like mine.

If you think there is some problem in your speaker than you can check it by your self.What you have to do is just Start some song in your speaker and just play the song to its max volume.Just remove the case from the mobile in case if you are having it.Then just press or cover the speaker with your finger softly and remove it after a second perform the same for some couple of times and try to check if you are probably finding the sound different again and again as you do so because according to me there should be only one time change in the speaker no matter you cover and remove your finger several time.I f you find only one change than you speaker is working well and if not then there is a problem with you speaker and you may have to get it replaced

Just answer me some question before i suggest you something regarding this.while playing the music in speaker have you enabled the dts feature? do you think your audio file is working properly in other phones as well? hope there is no ambient sound around when you are playing the music? I have not experienced a low quality sound yet in fact it plays a good loud sound when you enable the dts.