Thread: LG T-mobile G2x Gb2.3 Camera adjustments

LG T-mobile G2x Gb2.3 Camera adjustments

I've perceived a considerable few users prescribing to utilize free applications from the business as a "result" so to speak, for the lost LG zoom lens. To say a few, Little Camera 360, Vignette Demo and PicSay are some of the unlimited applications you would be able to get that gives you the opportunity to make impacts on your photographs such as on the first LG camera and considerably more impacts besides. BUT, is this a genuine key? I don't give a darn for the impacts from the LG zoom lens (some of them are incorporated with this upgrade), I was utilizing this applications I said when the update, but what blatantly troubles is the lost alternative of Panoramic photographs, which incidentally, was remarkably smooth and plain utilize and final but not minimum the manual center. What is LG and T-Mobile doing about it? Are T-Mobile and LG "perusing" our inquiries and gripes? Is T-Mobile prodding LG to work in this issue?

Re: LG T-mobile G2x Gb2.3 Camera adjustments

I'm absolutely sad with the Camera now. When I might zoom utilizing the volume up/down keys, now I need to open a menu every chance to update the zoom. Goodness, and by the method. In the event that you're in Video there is no zoom unless you update back to the camera, update the zoom, and then retreat to the movie recorder. Then you're stayed with whatever that zoom was. Since you need to update it, again switch back to the picture clicker, open the menu, and update the zoom, then switch back to the movie recorder. Why would I be able to utilize my outside volume bottoms for the zoom still?

Things Changed I don't enjoy: (Well in reality there is nothing that enhanced) can’t utilize Volume Buttons to Zoom in/out, Cannot Zoom in Video. Lost a few motion pictures recording settings and they adapted the names so now I don't even realize what they are. The interface has a thick guest now, taking far from the view and looks economical. Cannot Change area of archiving photographs and films, menu for every last trace of the alternatives now parchments every little item rather than putting on screen and pick. Zoom parchment menu (Scrolling Problems and just in camera, none in movie). I'm certain there are more but all I could probably declare is AWEFUL updates in the zoom lens and film. As for as the OS itself, I like it thus far. Actually HATE the camera/video updates. So far I would even like to utilize the camera or motion picture recorder.

I actually would like to go on record that I, too, am not satisfied with the camera updates; in spite of the fact that T-Mobile could be "listening" I don't accept they are determined to do anything about it. I actually trust that because LG has discharged the cause code that the designers at XDA who have been working difficult to attempt to reinstate our camera can now determination the issues and dividend our zoom lens to us.

Today I had a different encounter that reminded me of this issue. I'm a camera person by ardor and my cell is one of my instruments. Anyways, regarding a hour in the past I saw the ideal shot, but guess what? I would be unable to take it, Not just in light of the fact that the manual center is not part of the camera anymore, but moreover, all the more when you select the "macro" under settings, the camera unequivocally center on the further questions and not the closest one. Would I be able to state this is extremely aggravating?

While you are weighing in on the camera, in an identified or possibly off-subject issue noticing screen catches. I am one who was not actively pushed an OTA, and am still truly substance with Froyo 2.2.2. I recognized newly, than at a heightened recurrence, screen catches will catch a white screen. The Screen appears to in reality turn white, so the situation appears identified with odd conduct of the screen. I don't know if any individual else has ever viewed this and if GB alters this issue (not a major ordeal, I actually snap twice or more.

I positively would like them to reverse the picture clicker part all as a single unit. I need the first camera/video with NO CHANGES.

I never had any situation with screen catch before or when the GB update.