Thread: Need mobile for international calling

Need mobile for international calling

Hi, I am about to have a new mobile phone for myself but I am not sure which one would be better to have because generally I am looking for the mobile which has a capability of making international calls. And I have heard about the TMobile facilities as they are giving 10% off on internet calling plans.

I know many T-Mobile has GSM phones that work in Europe but do I have to have a particular SIM card for that ?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Need mobile for international calling

I am not getting what you are trying to say, because see if you want to make international calls then whichever phone you purchase you can make call to them. that doesn’t mean you have to buy a good mobile phone. And If suppose you’re going overseas then let me tell you as you just have to unlock the phone in order to make use of another carrier. And this is most important thing that you have to do or else you’ll not be able to use the phone over there.

If you are going to get any mobile form the T-mobile then you can have those facilities provided by the T-mobile itself. But as mentioned by the above user you just have to get unlocked mobile.

But internet calling is subject to choose carrier but not the mobile. because the thing is like you should have to have that carrier through which you can make and receive calls.

I am not sure about the plan you have mentioned that gives 10% of discount but as far as internet calls are concern there are too many application for the mobile that you can use and make call through that and they are giving lost of discount at different occasions. And as far as mobile phones are concern you can have any mobile for yourself. But make it supports such application through which you can make calls.

according to me you should get T-mobile 4G slide for yourself because as it has android OS and which suppose all the application mentioned by the above user.

You can utilize an international prepaid SIM card but let me tell you as it is not essential as your tmobile SIM will work very well, and you require to call T-mobile to include international acquiescence to your account that you can get overseas once you unlock your device through T-mobile.

But always keep in mind, while people call you from the US they will be charged extensive distance charges to call as you will now have an global number. If you have determined to preserve your T-mobile SIM in the phone and while people call you from the US they can just dial your number without being charged long distance but you would get the roaming charges.