Thread: Need leather case for T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide

Need leather case for T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide

Hi, I have recently bought a new mobile for myself as I have mentioned in the title but I am quite worried about the phone as I have started getting scratches with the mobile and because of that only I am planning to have leather case for the mobile, but don’t know from where can I get it ?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Need leather case for T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide

I think you haven’t got the case with the mobile, I know company doesn’t provide it but still the provider from where I have purchased the mobile has given me the case with the mobile and thus I would like to suggest you the same as you’ll get the case from there only from where you have purchased it.

And if suppose you are not getting from there then you can have option to get it from the nearest electronic shop or from the mobile store.

I am agree with the above user as I have also bought it from there only, but the problem was like as the mobile was latest at that time and thus I didn’t get the cover for the mobile as I was using another mobile’s cover with it. But I am sure as you’ll get the cover for the mobile for sure. And for that you should at least try to search in the nearest store and that doesn’t matter whether you are using the cover which is actually intended for your mobile, because as I am also using another one only thus would suggest you the same thing.

I don’t know exactly from where you can have this case for your mobile but still as you have mentioned that you have started getting scratches on the body, that’s quite awful but still you should try to avoid having scratches on the screen and for that you should make use of screen protector.

I have visited too many showrooms but didn’t got the cover and I have seen other mobile’s as well but that doesn’t fits well on the mobile.

So any other place from where I can get it?

off course you can have it from other place and that’s the service center of your mobile, as if you are not getting it from any shop you can simply purchased it from the care center.

I used to do the same thing though I am using another phone, but that doesn’t matter as you’ll surely get this kind of all your accessories from service center. And the very good advantage that I like about this is like you’ll always get better rather original product from there. And if you are buying it from outside it might be duplicate.

And though you get it or not from outside but from there you’ll surely get it.

I am agree with the above user as that’s very good if you are getting from the service center but as a last, you can have another option as well like you can order it from the internet. There are too many website from where you can purchase it, and as it is working globally you’ll get the product for sure.

But the you should be aware about the fact as you must have to pay more for the product apart from its original MRP as some extra taxes such as delivery charge and many more.