Thread: HTC sensation vs. my touch 4G Slide

HTC sensation vs. my touch 4G Slide

Hi, I am about to buy a good mobile phone for myself but don’t know which one would be better to have. As nowadays almost all the smartphones comes with the android operating system and when we concern the hardware specification they are almost same and thus this is the thing that made me confused actually. Anyways as I have mentioned two mobiles in the title so which one would be better to have?

Any other recommendation would be also appreciated.

Re: HTC sensation vs. my touch 4G Slide

According to me you should get my touch 4G Slide because see the major reason behind this is like you’ll get the qwerty keypad as well with the mobile phone and full touch screen mobile has this problem only if you used to text to each other.

And or else if you just have a glance at other configuration it will come to know that almost each every thing is same in both the mobile phones regardless of their dimensions. And I would like to tell you about that as,

T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide – 122 x 66 x 14 mm

HTC Sensation - 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm

I am agree with the above user as if you look at the configuration almost each and everything is same in both the mobiles thus it is exclusively depends on you to choose any one. and T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide is most recent phone which is actually came after the sensation thus there might be some other feature such as,

• - T-Mobile TV

• - MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player

• - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player

• - Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)

• - Organizer

• - Google Search, Maps, Gmail,

• - Voice memo/dial/commands

• - YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration

• - Predictive text input

I think you should try to have a glance at the price of both the mobile as well, I mean to say are you aware about the price?

As the price difference between them is too higher, so according to me T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide is better to have.

well, there are certain question that should come in our mind such as,

1. Budget?

2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

3. Preferred display type?

4. brand preference

5. Camera features

6. Preferred operating system?

7. Preferred connectivity options such as 3G, Wifi, Edge etc

If you are quite specific with this configuration then it would be easy for you to select any one among two.

I think you guys haven’t seen the configuration yet thus you don’t know exactly but I think the HTC sensation is much more better then the other one, as though they both uses the same operating system but still they both have difference processor.

T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide –

Processor - 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor

HTC Sensation –

Processor - 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 8260 Snapdragon

You can have GPU integration in the sensation and that’s the main feature in the phone.

I am quite happy with my sensation and would like to suggest you to have that one only, see I have selected this one because of its camera feature. And as you are comparing this two you might be thinking that they both have same mega pixel camera, but still some other feature in the sensation such as touch-focus, image stabilization, face detection, instant capture make the phone richer.

if you are willing to give that much of money behind such a device then why don’t you have a tablet for yourself? Because I was also having the same problem selecting any one of them but after seeing all the feature, I came to know that it is worthy to have a tablet rather than such a mobile.

If you are about to have another phones as well, then according to me you should get any from this three mentioned below,

1- LG Optimus 2X
    2- HTC Incredible S
    3- Samsung Galaxy S

Yeah exactly you were right actually, I have inquire about the phone price and they are too much dissimilar.

Anyways I got my smartphone and that’s HTC sensation, thanks for the suggestion guys. ..