Thread: How to transfer music to the T-Mobile G-Slate tablet

How to transfer music to the T-Mobile G-Slate tablet

I have g slate tablet, but I don’t know how to transfer the music in this tablet, I have tried several thing but not know the exact method of how to transfer the music , so will you guys give me some idea about this how to transfer.

re: How to transfer music to the T-Mobile G-Slate tablet

Here are the steps for transferring from a computer to the G-Slate: first connect your tablet with your computer, on your computer, click Start and then click My Computer to view your computer’s folders and files. Go Under My Computer, find the device name, Double-click on that then double-click on Device Storage to view your device’s folders. Then double click the folder on the computer that contains the music files you desire to move or copy. Drag and drop the files from the folder on the computer to the Music folder in Device Storage.

Hey I have the solution for this, hope it works to transferring the music in your G- slate.
    First of all you have to see whether your G- slate and your Computer are connected, now on your computer go to start menu and click My Computer , to list out the folders and file. From there find your Device name. Now go to it by double clicking on it. After that go to Device Storage and go to your desire folder where you wants to place your music, just copy and paste in your folder under tablet.

Try to use Google Music beta, and all its depends on the type of player you are using, are there is no music player in your third party like WinAmp or PowerAMP. I always suggest you to use Google Music.

You can do this to transfer music’s, by using Android File Transfer, or you can use Double Twist which will set up a Wi-Fi sync to transfer files from your computer to your G-Slate. Or simply you can use Google Music and upload your music to the Google Cloud. And from therew you can able to listen any kind of musics from your androids

According to my solution Drag and is the better option to do this, since there is no need to create a folder or something like that, And on every boot then T-slate will do search the entire to device for music files. If it not works or music file is not created, then there may be the format problems. Or your device don’t support that file you are transferring.

You probably can do this by connecting your tablet to the PC or you can make the use of web to download song from their official site, or you can use Double Twist This is one of the best way to keep trandsfering the musics in your Tab.