Thread: Gingerbread Update Degraded my G2X Camera features

Gingerbread Update Degraded my G2X Camera features

Guys I just have had my gingerbread update on my LG G2X phone and the problem is arising that it has just degraded my camera and my camera is now having no feature and specialties. I purchased the phone and the main reason for that was the camera of the phone I in fact liked the camera and all its facial appearance and now it's all lost. Guys! Can you suggest me something for this to get those features back?

Re: Gingerbread Update Degraded my G2X Camera features

Yeah I am having then same problem can anyone please help. Even I did the same thing with my mobile. Guys please help!

Well Yeah there are ways to upgrade the phone but can anyone tell me that is there any way to degrade your software on your handset lol The camera was the major reasons i got the phone, I have by far depleted lots of money on it and I am sad to say that it is all gone. Can I switch over now?? I'm going to write a complain tomorrow in T mobile.

The thing you can do is You can flash the LG Camera with almost having all the functionality with or without rooting using NVFLash of Clockwork Mod.

I don’t think that there is some reason for panick Ok, I identify what you mean. esteemed the old camera, BUT all or at slightest most of the functionality from the Froyo camera are still there you can do the following when you open the camera app, far right side, click the little gear icon, settings button. It opens up a scroll menu to go all the way through all of the functionalities.

s Guest

not even most features in fact. The Froyo had different board up settings like Panorama & Multi shot Likewise various settings for picture styles lets say for example the Beauty shot and Smile shot. I am expecting that they have not taken out those features away because they desire the Mytouch 4g slide to put up for sale better.

I used to take pictures 24/7 particularly with the facial camera, it and at times it used to be so smooth and lucid. But talking about now it’s just annoying pixelly and for a number of reasons its zoomed far more than as compared to the l gs camera. I hatred this handset so a great deal now! The rear camera is fine, just a lot of features are missing. But for me the dramatically excellence reduce in the front facing camera is a slap in the face and tmobile tells me that I am very much screwed since it was l gs camera causing the problems which I can't consider for the reason my phone was working properly, but the people kept on resetting it.

My Smartphone has become a telephone now. Gurrrr!

I know that you guys usually denote well, but rooting/flashing is not for the standard which an average person needs to try. Yes, it appear simple to persons of us that know how to do it, but it can be a tragedy for those that don't. In addition, while those guys effort hard to get the camera back for the update, and I give them much support for it, it is not completely useful. For myself, I would remain there until it is. And, even then, for those that are not theoretically inclined, please make sure you know or understand what you are doing before trying this.

Yes I agree with him that manual software modification is not for everyone and not everyone should try this as this could lead you to disaster it is better to pass on your problem to their support. Many people don’t even have anything after having done that.

The T-Mobile G2x from LG is a excellent phone that’s been met with normally glowing reviews so far but of its only some shortcomings, the truth that it launched with Froyo is possibly the most irritating. Why would the carrier launch its most influential device with an out-of-date version of Android when Gingerbread’s been at retail for almost five months now?