Thread: Now it’s possible to hack PS3 completely

Now it’s possible to hack PS3 completely

Well made some research on this I found that PS3 security is completely trashed and on the same thing with PSP I don't completely realize the exact technical information, and someone please correct me if I'm correct, A fault in the system code permitted the hackers to reverse engineer the encryption keys. currently omebrew can be signed to appear as official Sony software, whether it's a homebrew app, a firmware update, a cheat program, or a backup loader. the entire with no one sort of modchip or dongle. And in addition to this exploit is essentially unfixable since altering the key would smash all presented software, and that's clearly not going to occur as this split the system wide open for additional OS support and other generous utilization , it mostly opens the gates wide for easy piracy and likely common cheating on PSN. So depending on your POV, either the golden age or the Dark Age has arrived. Personally I expect more than anything this just speed up the development of the PS4. The wii has been hacked for some years...only the 360 really remains secure.

re: Now it’s possible to hack PS3 completely

How did you get this information is there any official like to relate you factor or you have just get the information for some unofficial site

Well I can’t post the like as the official policy don’t allow linking to this kind of thing in this forums but it shouldn't be very tough to locate info on it as it appear at some other major gaming message boards. I assure you its fairly real.

Well for me it’s a golden age

Consider that as a dark age for me
    BUT
    gossip like these have been perched around for long time period, until Sony says something or legit videos start going Up I will call this BS.And your statement only the 360 really remains secure made me laugh to death

This is not entirely true actually that’s not completely understandable yet. If they actually did crack it open as wide as appear, there’s a very good possibility Sony won't be able to notify the dissimilarity between a legit game and a modified backup. If something they'll majority likely have to resort to xbox style console exclusion, and then the cat and mouse game begins again on that front. what is more appearing as if this is concerning the most awful thing that could have take place for Sony security-wise. From what I've recognize they can perhaps organization a hardware fix accessible ahead, but the millions of consoles already out there are susceptible, even with a firmware update. I'm usually in favor of authority to the people, and often times the hacker and open resource community holds the big guys feet to the fire and the effect is usually good for the end user, so I usually welcome the information.

I just want to know that what would be the reward of doing this