Thread: Unlock a Telus Mobility BlackBerry Storm 9530 with MFI Multiloader 2.11

Unlock a Telus Mobility BlackBerry Storm 9530 with MFI Multiloader 2.11

I've been functioning to attempt to unlock a Telus Mobility BlackBerry Storm 9530 with the new MFI Multiloader. The version I am attempting to use to unlock the device is MFI Multi-loader 2.0.1.3, which uses custom config for file bypass and the need to disconnect from the internet in order to utilize the program. I managed to flash the phone to "application loading" and The keyboard shortcuts, like ctrl, Shift nromgsable to run the boot loader file and white screen. Ctrl,Alt,Shift,F12 brings up the hidden menu, and from which I select "Clear MEP" however after making the selection an error message was displayed "RTAS Permission Denied, Cannot Clear Mep, Cannot Load Mep" If I attempt to clear MEP while phone is loading after running 9530 boot loader .bat,you cannot delete htephtos. Has anyone tried the MFI 4.11 version?

Re: Unlock a Telus Mobility BlackBerry Storm 9530 with MFI Multiloader 2.11

I have obtained a copy of the new MFI version 4.11, but the issue here is it seems RIM has implemented a new verification system which I have been trying to work around, but the MFI will not start. It shopws the error and shows message "Decrypting MML" and BBAuthTool attempts to connect to server to check for authorizartion, whic fails, and the program is unable to start. I think the codes for this authorization are in troublke agan. And are found in Security.dll and bbdotnet.exein the MML gallery. When I close down, itr won’t work asdthe update files haven’t informed about the keylist! Maybe if I stop the process of authorization is the start ai an not sure if modifying the .dll files or somehow creating a patch could trick the program into loading, but as for my progress I want a progeress just like that and hope someone has any idea ovrQ

I have decided to take the salaer think

1) Clear MP cache, and like before unlocked device wCP! cleared, phone unlocked successfully
    2) If it does go clueless athe files go to wipe device using JL commander.
    3) deleted vendor.xml (was hoping to reflash with different o.s.
    4) flashed back to original telus o.s. with bb desktop manager
    5) advanced options/sim/meppd - no information displayed
    6) different carrier sim inserted - device still asking for MEP code

if anyone can be of help here it would be very much appreciated as this entire unlocking is starting to get at me a bit. Anyone has unlokcd

I got the phone unlocked with the help of some assistance. The only task left now is to figure out how to get MFL 4.11 in working order. As from knowledge gathered the program could easily do it, it just need to bypass the authentication at the start of the software.

Mine too, 4.11 would just give a s8r error with the authentication screen saying connection declined with the server. But then managed to get a working NTLM server running through the local host, and configured it to authenticate with my workstation user name and password then added the server to my BBAUTHTOOL server list.
    The app then manages to starts and then halts at decrypting, but good news is it will not auto fail like previously. When this conn. Is cancelled it prompts for Username and Password and when I enter the workstation data, it does not give the usual long error but still an error is given, RTAS Authentication Failure. So, now I think it has bypassed the original method of authentication. Now we just need right coding to configure the BB to authenticate by adding the local server on its list.

The Security.dll and bbdotnet.dll which we deleted earlier will need to be modified in a way that it adds them to the server. I think using port listener like C# version of TCP listener can be enough to fool RTAS protection. We will have to get another auth inside some area between RTAS-based loader. I think t will be more easier by patching any EXE loader that we can find here.

Just a thought, if you could find out when the program is trying to auth just what it is asking for, you could then create the response to give it if that makes sense via a virtual server but i expect you are already trying to do that.
    I suppose you would probably need inside info from Blackberry to trigger a correct result, wishful thinking i know, or you could maybe you could contact a crack team to do it for you, they are always looking for a challenge