Thread: How to fix custom restore loop for iPhone 3g, 3gs and 4.2.1

How to fix custom restore loop for iPhone 3g, 3gs and 4.2.1

I have IPhone 3 3g and iPhone 4.I brought this phone two months ago. I don’t know how to fix the loop. Anybody who can help me to fix this issue.

Re: How to fix custom restore loop for iPhone 3g, 3gs and 4.2.1

So if you have the band IPhone please follow these steps to get the phone again. This method is for users of 3G and 3G IPhone with the update 4.2.1 and baseband 6.15 Ipad.
    Required:
    • 4.2.1 Original firmware 3g or 3gs
    • 4.2.1 Custom firmware 3g or 3gs
    • Redsnow 0.9.6b6

Following are the steps:

1. Install novel firmware 4.2.1 in your iphone.
    2. Open redsnow and decide the novel 4.2.1 firmware
    3. Backup iTunes and tip to the custom firmware and give permission to install.

But do this carefully. Unplug the phone when you look at the recovery screen. The power button until it shuts down. Then turn it back on and get the apple logo and you'll wait a little bar under it and will return to the emergency.

This is for people in baseband iPhone 4.2.1 (NEWBOOT ROM), and save your files SHSH. And step on top of is for the (boot ROM). If you have attempted above method than I am sure it will 100 percent work for you.

I did as u said exactly, I'm in the emergency call screen and the background is the logo of the recovery, show me the scroll bar, but I cannot access the iPhone (not valid SIM). I use redsnow now to install Cydia and protective band again.

People just appreciate that this is the method to utilize, when you're entirely stuck in recuperation mode loop in the 3g if you have tried the whole thing. I just established that the 3G is still in the boot ROM of age. This is quick solution; this mainly aims at the 3g that has the recovery circuit common mode. Above method is working 100 percent for me. Thankful to that guy who made above solutions. I appreciate its hard work. Solution is pretty simple. Just be carefully who following above steps. Just remove the cord when you see recovery seen.

I tried more than a few times now:
    1. FW 4.2.1
    2. Enter DFU Mode
    3. Installing custom firmware 4.2.1 FW via iTunes
    4. Display of recover in iPhone
    5. Recovery loop

I have a similar problem. I unlocked iPhone successfully before many times but this is the only time that I spent about 15 hours and not finds a solution. I have an iPhone 3g firmware 4.0 that was in previous band and base. The last time we restore the last version was in August 2010, so I know you jailbreak and unlock.

I tried to jailbreak with limera1n and then did his thing;
    1. Not able to get out of loop
    2. Non reboot solutions.
    3. I try to restore a previous version, 4.0 or 4.01 or 4.02 and is still giving the same error.

I also tried to change the Hosts file and forward to the server Saurik, but I get the error "Could not connect to Apple's servers." Therefore, I have to stay! And it's not that I have my stuff stored on servers in Cydia.

I do not want to restore to the cause of the previous version, then most of the band will be updated and I will not be able to unlock the phone. Any suggestions, please be greatly appreciated. I've tried everything and I am looking for a miracle.

After all the time I put into this review and took it out of the bag. The advantage is that I learned a little along the road. Some suggestions for the details that could easily escape someone with my level of tech knowledge. His step 1. ITunes does not turn left at the bottom. I closed it. Step 2. Clear "and then do the process." I think I kept doing "next" and see which pages had never seen before. Step 3. Give a link, plus the "custom firmware.

Once again a place of last week I saw that you have to do shift plus restore in iTunes. I never had a reason to do this and not be condemned was the custom firmware downloads. No "change" and someone lose. I had never seen an emergency screen and had no idea what to do with it. At this point, an hour later, I'm not sure I can remember exactly what I did and the sequence that worked. One key was to restart the phone, while off? You or is simply stunning, or perhaps a genius,

my iPhone 3g when I upgrade to 4.2.1 go to your emergency I call, I'm used redsnow 0.9.6b6 leakage of your wait in emergency mode, I am annoying a lot of the identical time, then your downgrade to 4.1.0 you be able to restore your whole, although once more DFU mode , jailbreak redsn0w and Firmware 4.1 come to an end and go back to DFU mode and when I’m redsn0w, you have to wait 35 minutes for returning to DFU mode, and I, m trying all ways what is said but still at 4.1 back to DFU mode and in 4.2.1 stay in an organization called emergency .

If your iPhone 3G is in the range 6.15 (IPAD) make this method and go to Cydia and the announcement of this source.

Code:
    Repo666.ultrasnow.com
    let it install the files and then back to the source who added Ultrasnow choose and click Install. But if you do not have an official carrier, as if it’s T-Mobile in which we must turn off the 3G before it works

Just press release cydia don’t disable it if the press is going to return to the emergency call. Just press install Cydia when jail breaking.