Thread: Nintendo 3DS system will available in $170 from August onward

Nintendo 3DS system will available in $170 from August onward

Great news for those who had waited for this I have the confirm news that Nintendo 3DS system will available in $170 from August onward isn’t it the great news

Re: Nintendo 3DS system will available in $170 from August onward

Great news it's strange to make out Nintendo make a extreme anxiety move similar to this. however I don't believe it was a secret that the majority of people believe the 3DS expensive. May be, it probably still is.

I can make out extremely few people that can survive the 3D display, and sans-gimmick it's a souped-up PSP with an uniformly awful battery existence. Thus I presumption I'm not astonished with having troubles. Not that a price fall is going to vary things seriously, first repair the battery life, get rid of the 3D screen if possible

On the very slightest they aren't parting the early adopters out in the bitter, the reaction beginning from that would include been vast. Nevertheless those games are mostly free for Nintendo to give out as they own them and Nintendo or else charge completely a lot for VC games so it's still not a huge deal.

It appears to be the vita price blow some wisdom into them. Isn't rivalry awesome?

Excited to hear this it certainly Shocking information from Nintendo toward doing this so premature in the game signal of the times of the economy, possibly?

Perhaps additional sign of the reality that people aren't eager to pay excessive prices for nintendo device on blind trust any longer. They haven't get the goods on the software side so far to give good reason for the hardware purchase. Particularly at the time that hardware is expensive and the battery life is awful.

Therefore at the present the price is respectable... still require a few decent software beyond 15 year old remakes.

According to the article I have read Nintendo have been having problem to proportioning and selling the 3DS as it begin in February. in the company's previous economic quarter finished on June 30, Nintendo sell only 710,000 3DS pieces internationally. Within the U.S., its sales statistics throughout the period hit just 110,000 pieces. As considering how every hand held out here is playing games now the market is being flooded. IPod touch 4 arrives out on the same time as 3DS. Also don't overlook the IPad too.4 Million iPad Sold in December itself 60 Million iPod Touches Sold Since 2007

I am not that surprise with this news as they can still turn it around by time , even if they made the right choice they should remember this that the ps3 was a tragedy at first, but they managed to recover it more than time with reliable value drops and superiority quality software

As per today 3DS now isn't competitive. outer of the 3D screen which it appear half the people couldn’t be concerned about, the hardware is horrible, , hideous, underpowered and short-term.

It’s very true the online task is basics and half efficient. Their present digital download plan look like concentrated on porting 20 year older games and the total horrible trash ever hoist upon gamers. So yeah, no one will be amazed. They can flee with the poor hardware or online if the software is up to execute, but at a time they're missing on all fronts, people aren't going to buy it. Price reduction is just a beginning , however I wouldn't pay money for a single game on this platform still if they gave me the hardware for free of charge. The most excellent software is a 15 year old prettied up port for $40? . That's a $10 digital download at best.

They required too much technical stuff for the 3DS, pure and simple. The glasses-free display wasn't sufficient of a device to induce people if not. But, for $170, I might in fact pay money for it at the present. Get me some OOT 3D action

Yeah I also think the same as I consider it was expensive when it was available on $250 but for $ 170 will most likely I will pick up one for me

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio1 View Post
    It appears to be the vita price blow some wisdom into them. Isn't rivalry awesome?
    In fact, maybe it was PSP that frightened them. in general since the Nintendo 3DS has been released I think the PSP has sell more units global. If it was the Vita that was the trouble they could've remain calm in anticipation of actually competing against them. But since the lower price point won't answer the major difficulty with the 3DS is the shortage of games. The Nintendo statement does talk about it though a group of first party titles on the way. Hopefully these aren't being hurried to market