Thread: Getting code error on my Blackberry

Getting code error on my Blackberry

I was trying to unlock my blackberry and while doing that, I got an error message as "code error". I tried many of the times but all the times I got the same thing. I am not able to get this resolved, Can somebody tell me that what is the reason for this and how it can be resolved. Thank you so much for the reply in advance.

Re: Getting code error on my Blackberry

If you are getting the code error particularly with the 8 digit unlock code then you can just go through the instructions given below and you will be able to get this problem resolved and can unlock the phone without any problem.
    1. First of all, you will have to download and extract the file and save that in your PC.
    2. Connect the phone to PC with the Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    3. Now simply double click on the downloaded file. If this asks you then you will have to enter the password for the device. It will run the unlock tool and the device will reset.
    4. Go through the SIM unlock instructions given by the server.

I hope that this will be helpful.

I hope that the above posted solution will help you. I have some suggestion for you that you must always place the SIM inside when you enter the unlock code and never accept without the SIM card inserted.

There are some of the other error codes that might come in the Blackberry and I am listing some of them that I know:
    • 102 Invalid code in the file system.
    • Files. Cod device have been modified and has determined that there is a problem with one or more files.
    • 103 The starting address for the start of the file. Cod is not found. This could mean that a startup file. Cod has not been installed on the device, or its format is invalid or corrupted.
    • 105 A OS file system API returned an error status for a given operation. This might show a degenerate filesystem or bugs in the JVM.
    • 106 An error has been detected in the graphics system of the device.
    • Error 107 Internal JVM.

The best thing that you can do in such cases is that to contact the blackberry customer support and ask them about this problem. They will tell you that what us the issue with that and how that can be resolved. You will get to know the most precise answer with this.

Have you installed some third party software in your phone? I am asking this because it might be because of that software. If you are getting the problem after installing any such program then just uninstall that from your phone and you will get the problem resolved after this.