Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Does Canon contains less accessories than Nikon

Portable Devices

Old 10-09-2011

Does Canon contains less accessories than Nikon

My friend has just unboxed a Canon 60D camera through lens kit as well as a Canon 430 EX II flash. In the lead unboxing together products I observed a bit of a tendency that left me doubt if it' a rule otherwise further of an exemption among Canon as well as Nikon products. His flash box includes a manual, soft case, a flash plunk as well as pretty much not anything else. My lately bought Nikon SB700 flash box included flash stand, soft case, dome diffuser, and a couple of light filters. Furthermore, in addition the manual, a small color booklet for better photography. The Canon didn't encompass whatever thing similar to it.

Old 10-09-2011

Re: Does Canon contains less accessories than Nikon

Nikon and Canon have spent many years making cameras, but they are not alone. There are brands that take longer than them in the photography market and others have joined the bandwagon recently. In any case, choose Nikon or Canon is recommended because the majority share of the market, it is overwhelmed by optics, accessories and all kinds of items designed for both brands of cameras. This does not mean that if we buy, for example, a Pentax or Sony not going to find things for them, but it is evident that supply is more limited in the case of these cameras are so widespread.
Old 10-09-2011

Between Nikon and Canon there is total incompatibility between goals, flashes and accessories. All we will serve 100% signatures for different camera bags and backpacks are designed to convey the material. In the case of optical adapters are for mounting purposes other brands in our camera (note, not all) but usually lose almost all automation is not feasible to consider as an option for everyday use.
Old 10-09-2011

Well, after reading various threads, tried some reflex of both teams can say that both take pictures (crazy right?), The more expensive models can even make coffee if necessary, the only comparisons can be made between individual models evaluating the quality / price ratio, there is no best brand by far, the balance varies depending on the time and the new emerging market.
Old 13-09-2011

The truth is that the situation is much simpler, you can afford to buy a new camera to heart much lighter. I am not a professional photography and practical from a time not long, but I have read opinions of many photographers "enlightened" that actually say that Nikon and Canon are the same. You can have personal opinions, but technically it is impossible to assert the superiority of either.

Both brands have a very wide range and many years of experience in the field and successful. Both churn out new models of equipment, lenses and accessories with a fairly high rate. Both provide a good level of service and offer similar products with comparable prices.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,