Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

IMEI Changer for Black Berry

Portable Devices

Old 10-09-2011

IMEI Changer for Black Berry

Can somebody please tell me that what I should do in order to change my IMEI number? If anyone over here can help me with this then I will be glad for that reply. Thank you so much in advance.

Old 10-09-2011

Re: IMEI Changer for Black Berry

You can make use of the Radio Lab Tool which is one of the best tools available for this can help you. You can search on google for more details about this.
Old 10-09-2011

As far as I know that it is simply not possible to change the IMEI of any of the phones. IMEI number is the identity of the phone and it cannot be changed from any of the setting or from any of the tools. It is similar to the number of your national identity card. You can change your name, your name even your birth date but you never change your CIN number and the IMEI number is same as the CIN number.
Old 10-09-2011

There is one software known as Advanced.IMEI.Generator. With the help of this program, you will be able to change the IMEI to the phone with the cable connecting it to PC, via the brands and models selected by a selection or customized to create the new one by entering your current. I have not used that but I found this on one other site and so I am posting this over here. I donít have personal experience with this but I hope that this will be helpful to you.
Old 10-09-2011

If the phone is reported as stolen, it will be blocked via its IMEI. An IMEI is unique to each phone, and cannot be changed. You just cross your fingers so that the owner of the phone has not reported the theft.
Old 10-09-2011

It is not possible to change the PIN and IMEI for the phone. But if you want then you will be able to delete the account of the earlier owner of the phone. So you will have to just call to the (t-mobile) 2202 and ask them for the multimedia service. Then the account of the previous owner will be deleted and a new one will be created for you. I am saying this because I have done this earlier and I can say that this is the only thing that you can do for this.
Old 10-09-2011

The unlock process is very simple and requires little manipulation on your part. To unlock your phone, just send us the IMEI number of your laptop which is a combination of 15 numbers, you will receive your original unlock code BlackBerry is unique for each handset. Do not unlock your BlackBerry with software that can damage your laptop or TurboSIM card that diminish the quality of signal reception and opt for our professional service to unlock your mobile will be unlocked permanently.
There are certain benefits of doing this which I am listing below:
  • You can use your phone with any network operator
  • You save on roaming charges
  • You increase the resale value of your BlackBerry
  • Change operator without having to buy another laptop
  • To the latest updates of the system operator of your blackberry without fear that your laptop crashes again.
Old 10-09-2011

I can only say that this is illegal and you should never ever try to do that as you might be in a big problem.
Old 14-09-2011

This is illegal.....
Old 09-05-2012

Not illegal in the U.S., only U.K. and some Euro countries.
Old 09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwapiMefone View Post
Not illegal in the U.S., only U.K. and some Euro countries.
I really don't think that it is legal,it is considered as fraud, if it would have been legal people who get stolen phone can easily change the imei number and enjoy.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,