Thread: Lost My iPhone4 which Windows 7 phone should I choose?

Lost My iPhone4 which Windows 7 phone should I choose?

I just have lost my iPhone 4 today and I am Very depressed but what I am looking further is I would like to fulfillment of it with a Windows Phone 7 gadget (which is as a C# dev this attracts to me). The Samsung Galaxy SII seems like perfect hardware. Unluckily I can't have the two collectively. I am having a look for slim, great screen, hardware home button, very receptive. Good flash, large capability (32Gb+), and curved corners an added advantage. So what do you guys think that what Windows 7 mobile I shall be choosing?

Re: Lost My iPhone4 which Windows 7 phone should I choose?

Do you require it right now? If so, I'd say either a Samsung Focus or a Samsung Omnia 7. Both are having wonderful AMOLED display, are thin, speedy, but only one of them (Omnia 7) is having the hardware button. If you are looking to wait for some times as for 2 months, Samsung is poised to come out with a Galaxy S2-like phone running WP7.

: Well I was looking in for to pick up a new one on the next day. May be a few weeks if you are saying?

Yeah, if you find yourself unable to wait, you should. There are a bunch of rumors suggestive of there will be declaration on Sept 1. If you can't stay you may be able to pay money for and return, having assumed that new hardware is accessible proclaimed on Sept 1. If not, the Focus is enormous.

Yeah you are right I guess but declaration and ease of use are totally diverse things. Even if they proclaim on the 1st I'd wait for a few more weeks until it's in fact in shops, not to talk about very likely dissimilar dates for different places and different carriers. If Nokia's proclaiming, will they be doing it for us or Euro first? We won't know. That is what Apple constantly gets right and what everybody else constantly gets incorrect and I don't be expecting any new twists on that front.

At present having an LG Quantum gathering dust. I'd propose against WP7 totally. The hardware on the Quantum and Focus are both top notches. The interface is slick. I appreciated the email and tile boundary, and attractive much all the delivered software. No backdrop apps (yet) are sad. The whole thing about the Market sucks out loud. The variety is terrible, and even the apps that are free on other platform are for disbursement and at a elevated price on the Market (Angry birds for $3).

Thanks guys for your invaluable advices..