Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 VS Lenovo ThinkPad T420s

Lenovo ThinkPad X220 VS Lenovo ThinkPad T420s

Hello I am looking for new Lenovo notebook. I want something that that can provide me a good battery life. It must be also good for playing entry level game. But above all the most important feature that I am looking for is good battery life. That is because I travel most of the time. I am moving from one place to another. And if the laptop is no low battery then I have to charge it all the time. There are two models in my mind the first one is Lenovo ThinkPad X220 and Lenovo ThinkPad T420s. Which one is good.

I think Lenovo ThinkPad X220 is going to be a good one. If you need something for gaming then choose the model that has a Intel Core i5 processor in that. I had seen different model in the product series which only has on-board Intel HD Graphics 3000. This is an average video memory. You can play games like Zuma or Plant vs. Zombies. Some old games like Counter Strike, etc will work but you have to keep the game video settings low.

You said that you have to travel at different places. You will be moving from place to place so you need a laptop that must not be heavy. You need a lightweight laptop. Lenovo ThinkPad T420s is not so heavy to carry. The battery life is good if you are not playing games and constantly using the system for internet surfing. It has average audio but the screen quality is good. If you buy 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 model you can also play low end games on it.