Thread: how to remove security code permanently from blackberry device

how to remove security code permanently from blackberry device

Hey I’m using blackberry from couple of years but never ever had any such problem in the device cell. As once I had just put security code to the device and by mistakenly I just forgot the code actually. And because of that I am not able to unlock I however.

And I have tried almost so many times thus it just stops processing and stuck for some time, thus don’t know how do I get rid of this. but I am not sure about this but is there anyway through which we can recover the password for the mobile? or we must have to flash the device?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: how to remove security code permanently from blackberry device

try to reset the phone firmware as after doing this your phone will be continued with the factory settings that you have gotten when you had bough the mobile. and I think you must have to make hard resetting only, because I don’t think soft resetting will going to help you however.

But I always recommend one thing for sure as you should try to take backup also, or else you’ll lose all your data from the phone.

I am agreeing with you but will you tell me, is it possible to make resetting even if the mobile is locked? I haven’t ever heard about this.

Anyways it would be better if you told me about the procedure if there is any.

I think you are not aware about other technique, anyways just follow the below mentioned steps.

1. First of all you have to turn off your iPhone

2. Now press and hold down the Home button for 10 seconds until a yellow triangle with a text which says Please Connect to iTunes appears.

3. After that you have to plug the iPhone into your PC and then liberate the button if you haven’t and run ITunes.

4. As you open that iTunes a message will be appeared saying “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.” So Click OK.

5. Since you have clicked this you will be taken to the iPhone pane. Then, click on Restore.

6. After clicking on that you have to wait for the full restoration process to complete.

you can have another option as well to unlock the phone as by visit the blackberry authorized stored near to your place. They will verify the IMEI number and will provide you the code for unlocking the device.

Thanks for the suggestion dude, as afte updating the firmware it was perfectly been resolved, but still I am wondering as there isn’t any such software for breaking this kind of code.